Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Madden NFL 18 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 28 August 17 at 10:24Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Madden NFL 18 walkthrough
  • Apostle92627Apostle92627394,048
    Posted on 10 September 17 at 16:33Permalink
    Good guide, just one problem: In Franchise a couple years ago, I tried downloading a roster and summing 10 years but my created coach got fired after a few years, so I started posting the way I get the achievement. Sure, it takes longer, but at least it's guaranteed unless it glitches.
  • Posted on 12 September 17 at 19:40Permalink
    You can turn off coach firing I believe. Even if not, with 99 overall teams I have no idea how you're coach would manage to get fired, they should be going effectively undefeated every season.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • Apostle92627Apostle92627394,048
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 20:12Permalink
    Shh I am Batman said:
    You can turn off coach firing I believe. Even if not, with 99 overall teams I have no idea how you're coach would manage to get fired, they should be going effectively undefeated every season.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I didn't go undefeated every year either. It worked perfectly the first year they had those achievements.

But, at least with my method, I'm guaranteed to get the Legacy points to go up, even if it takes a couple hours longer.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94635,257
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 15:36Permalink
    Apostle92627 said:
    Shh I am Batman said:
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I didn't go undefeated every year either. It worked perfectly the first year they had those achievements.

But, at least with my method, I'm guaranteed to get the Legacy points to go up, even if it takes a couple hours longer.
    Around 2 years too late, but as mentioned this absolutely shouldn't happen, and if it is a step has been missed somehow. If it still persists, just turn off coach firing. You should be 19-0 each season more or less.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.