Game Discussion: ReCore

Definitive Edition in ReCore achievements found

• FlaymexFlaymex250,832
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 18:36
    An update on my previous post, (I am unsure how to tag it from my phone);

I just got these two by killing the level 2-3 spider-bots outside Joule's Crawler. Weaken them with RT while continuously calling your Bot to your side, rendering him unable to assist in the fight.

When the enemies are all weak, line them up (luck based), and hopefully you'll hit the chieves! Took me around 3 hours for these two alone, but at 100% again now:)!
  • WKFJonesyWKFJonesy716,116
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 20:31
    LitaOsiris said:
    GoyetteQC said:
    WKFJonesy said:
    any news on whether this makes the collecting achievements easier? i read something about things now being marked on the map
    The chests, health extenders and audio logs are, the hardware pickups aren't.
    I can't believe they didn't put them on the map. They're the worst out of the lot.
    amen, id gladly pay for these
  • Posted on 13 September 17 at 07:31, Edited on 13 September 17 at 07:42 by SilverArrow20XX
    Just finished getting all 1500g. The collectibles in the new area were so much easier to spot thanks to the night setting. I noticed they're also easier to spot during sandstorms in the Shifting Sands since everything except them is obscured.

Almost have 100% of everything done. Got all 113 Prismatic Cores. Got all the new collectibles and chests in every area.

I'm missing 2 Rogue Corebots from my bestiary though. It's really annoying. I know before the update it was screwed up and there were missing entries from the game, but it seems fixed now.

22/22 Corebytes.
    31/33 Rogue Corebots
    28/28 Unique Rogue Corebots
    50/50 Joule's Notes
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads