The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 29th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 30 August 17 at 06:46
The Globalizer said:
Probably the dumbest reason to be excited about this week, but happy to see all of the Goat Simulator DLC on sale, so I have an easier way to get my completion percentage over 90%, so I can start new games. laugh

Fucking achievement goals, man.
Goals suck! I'm looking at you, psycho pass...
gobey17
gobey17
Posted on 30 August 17 at 12:05
LuckyConquerer2 said:
If you have the Mafia III standard edition, you can trade that in for £7 at Game using Price Match (Cex give you £6), so you can get the DE for £16, cheaper than the season pass here. You also have the benefit or trading the disc in again, collecting Game Points, and bonus points if you are an Elite member.
I don't know if its different for you but where I live my Game store stopped doing the price match unfortunately with CEX. Used to do it myself. :(

I was slightly intrigued by the Goats dlc but I haven't actually started the game and tbh I don't know if I actually want to from what I've read of it. Hmm, decisions.
Villa I
Villa I
Posted on 30 August 17 at 12:26
Elite1111111111 said:
Villa I said:
If i saw it right the Syndicate normal edition + Season pass is cheaper then the Syndicate Gold Edition.
Can someone confirm this? Is it the same exact stuff? As far as i am aware it is.
Syndicate is $20. The season pass is $9.90.
Gold Edition is $28
So I think you are mistaken.

If you only care about the achievements, you COULD just get the base game plus the Jack the Ripper DLC. It'd only save you $2.
Hmm, I'm from Germany and in the microsoft store, it says 39,99 € 16,00 € for the Base Game of AC Syndicate + 29,99 € 9,90 € for the season pass = 25,90€

The AC Syndicate Gold edition costs 69,99 € 28,00 €
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 30 August 17 at 12:39
gobey17 said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
If you have the Mafia III standard edition, you can trade that in for £7 at Game using Price Match (Cex give you £6), so you can get the DE for £16, cheaper than the season pass here. You also have the benefit or trading the disc in again, collecting Game Points, and bonus points if you are an Elite member.
I don't know if its different for you but where I live my Game store stopped doing the price match unfortunately with CEX. Used to do it myself. :(

I was slightly intrigued by the Goats dlc but I haven't actually started the game and tbh I don't know if I actually want to from what I've read of it. Hmm, decisions.
Wow, haven't heard of them stopping it until now. Not sure if my local store has stopped as I no longer trade my games. Building a collection.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 30 August 17 at 12:43
Villa I said:
Hmm, I'm from Germany and in the microsoft store, it says 39,99 € 16,00 € for the Base Game of AC Syndicate + 29,99 € 9,90 € for the season pass = 25,90€

The AC Syndicate Gold edition costs 69,99 € 28,00 €
Ah yes, my bad, I didn't think about foreign costs. Yeah seems like it is cheaper to buy seperately.
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 30 August 17 at 21:30
Picked up all the Goat DLC for that price. Still debating on the Ezio collection as I think his story was amazing.
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 31 August 17 at 01:25
Might as well pick up the Goat Simulator DLC while it's on sale
Goats be flyin'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.