The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: August 29th, 2017

• zsoltee53zsoltee53358,532
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 10:02
    AC spotlight sale with Black Flag Xbox One DLCs, but there are no BF 360 DLCs in the list months ago... cry
  • enracerenracer63,320
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 11:04
    Is it worth buying AC: Rogue now when I have only completed AC1 and have all the others in my backlog? It's on sale so often that I may see it cheaper or even FREE before I get a chance to play it...
  • halohogghalohogg115,284
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 11:37
    enracer said:
    Is it worth buying AC: Rogue now when I have only completed AC1 and have all the others in my backlog? It's on sale so often that I may see it cheaper or even FREE before I get a chance to play it...
    Wait. They all come on sale again eventually. I have the same issue ... I have AC1,2,3 and BF in my backlog still.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 August 17 at 12:06
    laughable
  • Posted on 29 August 17 at 13:19, Edited on 29 August 17 at 13:20 by xX Nicolas xXx
    GodLike499 said:
    This is crap! Why don't they put the overpriced AC Revelations DLC on sale?
    True, wonder why they don't make a really big AC sale, including all games and DLCs. I think we're closer to a server shutdown than to a sale like that...
  • Posted on 29 August 17 at 13:31
    Has anyone played Bound by Flame? Is it worth picking up?
  • Tatl360Tatl360335,470
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 14:04
    Some weekas ago was the Da Vinci DLC of one of the Assassin's Creed 2 games.
    And now DLC for Assassin's Creed III.
    It seems these games won't sell that much anymore so it's an opportunity for those who didn't dive into the series yet.
  • Posted on 29 August 17 at 14:06
    swedishmailman said:
    I enjoy it, slowly working my way through the captain difficulty... can be frustrating at times.
  • Lefty24Lefty24717,216
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 16:49
    I'm only waiting for Costume Quest and maybe a random bc game for a $1. Or if the 360 Telltale Games go less than $5 I might grab a couple more. Other than that, I'm probably done with 360 games.
  • Posted on 29 August 17 at 17:54
    xX Nicolas xXx said:
    GodLike499 said:
    True, wonder why they don't make a really big AC sale, including all games and DLCs. I think we're closer to a server shutdown than to a sale like that...
    Those 2 Revelations map packs are the only AC achievements I have left, but no way in hell am I paying $14 for them, and they never, ever go on sale.
  • Irockz707Irockz70784,544
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 18:45
    AbyssalOrc33 said:
    Hmm the Space Invaders games look pretty interesting. Does anybody have any opinions?
    I love it, and I'd say it's worth it's normal pricetag, let alone the sale one.
  • AlahertAlahert1,333,776
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 19:03
    I already own all AC games..
    TWiN$ 777
  • enracerenracer63,320
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 20:32
    Bonus Eruptus said:
    xX Nicolas xXx said:
    GodLike499 said:
    Those 2 Revelations map packs are the only AC achievements I have left, but no way in hell am I paying $14 for them, and they never, ever go on sale.
    I got the GOTY disc version a couple of years back for £5; surprised it's gone up again.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,189,454
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 22:08
    DKS is a fun game, even if it's quite B-movieish. Faery is a very quick completion and the walkthrough is amazing.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • jotg05jotg05214,642
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 01:14
    Does anyone know when the AC sales end?
  • Posted on 30 August 17 at 02:39
    swedishmailman said:
    I just recently completed it. It depends on your preference for games. If you only like polished big name RPG titles then the game will feel old and clunky. If you don't mind playing cheaper made RPG's (like Two Worlds or Risen for comparison) then you will enjoy it like I did.

FYI - Unless you're really really good and can play the game on the hardest difficulty and NOT upgrade your character until level 19, you will need 2.5 playthroughs to 100% the game.
  • ElyohElyoh912,267
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 05:48
    GiantBallOfOil said:
    If you don't mind playing cheaper made RPG's (like Two Worlds or Risen for comparison) then you will enjoy it like I did.
    Pray tell me, how could you think Two Worlds was a cheaper RPG?

I actually loved it laugh If I didn't already have my next year gamed up, I'd get Bound.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo262,223
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 06:03
    halohogg said:
    enracer said:
    Wait. They all come on sale again eventually. I have the same issue ... I have AC1,2,3 and BF in my backlog still.
    But in saying that, after Revelations the games don't really flow so seeing as it's a great game, go for it.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7497,701
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 06:42
    Some decent deals for the 360 this week.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,189,454
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 07:19
    Elyoh said:
    GiantBallOfOil said:
    If you don't mind playing cheaper made RPG's (like Two Worlds or Risen for comparison) then you will enjoy it like I did.
    Pray tell me, how could you think Two Worlds was a cheaper RPG?

I actually loved it laugh If I didn't already have my next year gamed up, I'd get Bound.
    Subpar animations, voice acting, graphics, gameplay. I enjoy it in a B-movie sort of way, but it's not a well-made game by any measure.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.