The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: August 29th, 2017

• Posted on 30 August 17 at 16:08
    enracer said:
    Bonus Eruptus said:
    xX Nicolas xXx said:
    GodLike499 said:
    This is crap! Why don't they put the overpriced AC Revelations DLC on sale?
    True, wonder why they don't make a really big AC sale, including all games and DLCs. I think we're closer to a server shutdown than to a sale like that...
    Those 2 Revelations map packs are the only AC achievements I have left, but no way in hell am I paying $14 for them, and they never, ever go on sale.
    I got the GOTY disc version a couple of years back for £5; surprised it's gone up again.
    Didn't know there was one that included the DLC, but yeah, pricing's even more ridiculous, and naturally Gamestop doesn't have any copies, or they've had the DLC claimed, which defeats the purpose.
  • Posted on 30 August 17 at 21:34
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Elyoh said:
    GiantBallOfOil said:
    If you don't mind playing cheaper made RPG's (like Two Worlds or Risen for comparison) then you will enjoy it like I did.
    Pray tell me, how could you think Two Worlds was a cheaper RPG?

I actually loved it laugh If I didn't already have my next year gamed up, I'd get Bound.
    Subpar animations, voice acting, graphics, gameplay. I enjoy it in a B-movie sort of way, but it's not a well-made game by any measure.
    This is how I felt with Venetica.
  • Posted on 03 September 17 at 09:03
    A couple of Assassin's Creed games for me. Wish they would do a bundle to get all of them or a Ubisoft version of EA access though.
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86275,169
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 02:06
    Does Assassin's Creed® III Season Pass include everything? All I can find is that it comes with preorder stuff, mp and some story but I can't find anything listing or conclusive.
  • GodLike499GodLike499340,600
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 03:25
    ColdEagle86 said:
    Does Assassin's Creed® III Season Pass include everything? All I can find is that it comes with preorder stuff, mp and some story but I can't find anything listing or conclusive.
    It contains all DLC that have achievements, The Battle Hardened Pack and three single-player DLC's. I didn't really care beyond that, so if you're interested in non-achievement DLC I wouldn't know.
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86275,169
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 14:21
    GodLike499 said:
    ColdEagle86 said:
    It contains all DLC that have achievements, The Battle Hardened Pack and three single-player DLC's. I didn't really care beyond that, so if you're interested in non-achievement DLC I wouldn't know.
    Thank you very much.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.