Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Final Fantasy XV Patch 1.15 Including Assassin's Festival is Now Live

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 31 August 17 at 23:02
Requiescat in peace

Please click here to read the story: Final Fantasy XV Patch 1.15 Including Assassin's Festival is Now Live
DAN NUFC
DAN NUFC
Posted on 31 August 17 at 23:25, Edited on 31 August 17 at 23:25 by DAN NUFC
Carry over : Recipehs?
Few things in life are black and white, only the important things...
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 31 August 17 at 23:40
I was playing last night and saw that the Chocobo Festival was still available. Might want to hurry and get that Dream Egg if you don't already have it.
Legendary J Man
Posted on 31 August 17 at 23:44
The assassins festival is way cooler than it should be.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 31 August 17 at 23:45, Edited on 31 August 17 at 23:45 by LV 1 Blue Slime
DAN NUFC said:
Carry over : Recipehs?
Because that's how Ignis pronounces it and it's become meme fodder.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Swinny Costello
Posted on 01 September 17 at 05:21
I wanted to love this game so much, but I think it ended up being scientifically impossible.
Craphex
Craphex
Posted on 01 September 17 at 12:24
I've only just started the game, but attended the carnival to get the dream egg. So how does it work going into the creed festival, losing quest progress, hen going back to the main game? Do I have to go pick quests back up, or do they appear back in my log?
Craphex
KEOLIVEatHOME
KEOLIVEatHOME
Posted on 01 September 17 at 12:24
FYI, if anyone encounters invisible walls in the xb1 version of the assassin's festival missions it is a glitch. I replayed it on ps4 and had no issues progressing, I can't say for sure if the glitch is in both versions.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 September 17 at 19:28
Thanks for the info. I'll probably go back to the game just before the Ignis DLC comes out and try out the Assassin's Festival.
zszaiss
zszaiss
Posted on 10 September 17 at 23:32
Do save the carnival and the assassin's festival on your primary / most advanced save. It will add a symbol for each one on the save file, and items you get while playing the special events will save to your main save file.

If you load that save file using Load Game, your main quest will open. If you go to Special > Moogle Chocobo Carnival or Assassin's Festival and select the file that you've saved these data to, it will load up your latest data in each event respectively. So basically, one save file is simultaneously saving progress for all 3, and items from the specials carry over to the main quest.

Re: Glitches -- I hit them too, and in my investigation both PS4 and XB1 versions ran into it. Invisible walls pop up while trying to complete the main quest. Be sure to save after you collect the 6 keycards but before you warp up to the top of the tower, that's the point of no return. I quit to the homescreen, manually quit FFXV, and restarted. That seemed to fix the issue. I've also read multiple accounts that when people stopped sprinting, the glitch went away. That was also the case for me, though I'm not sure they're related.

Enjoy!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.