Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 01 September 17 at 10:19
Please use this thread to discuss the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron walkthrough
Information Posted on 20 October 17 at 00:39
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
Rice Reap3r
Rice Reap3r
Posted on 17 January 19 at 00:29
What work is required on my walkthrough?
Truck driving SOB
Rice Reap3r
Rice Reap3r
Posted on 17 January 19 at 00:34
Like I haven't abandoned the work and I haven't received any complaints about the strategy. There's a problem just let me know and I can add or remove whatever the issue is. This is the first time I've seen anything posted about my walkthrough
Truck driving SOB
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 17 January 19 at 01:07
Couple points of clarification.

1) This is the port of the 360 version you wrote and published. It had not been finished or published. We had a volunteer to take it on.

2) The published walkthrough is actually on the list of walkthroughs currently needing improvement. I can’t say why that is or help there, but I can take a look and let you know.
Rice Reap3r
Rice Reap3r
Posted on 17 January 19 at 03:37
I don't understand how this wasn't published. My friends have used it and there is 14 thumbs up on it.
Truck driving SOB
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 17 January 19 at 05:07
Rice Reap3r said:
I don't understand how this wasn't published. My friends have used it and there is 14 thumbs up on it.
Once again, this forum thread is for the Xbox One version. Your published WT is the 360 version. Someone had volunteered to port the 360 version at some point and then likely didn't follow through on it. With you as the original author, you receive a credit on the new walkthrough which is why you see this in your forums.
Rice Reap3r
Rice Reap3r
Posted on 17 January 19 at 17:31
Ooooh! Okay I understand now I didn't know there was an Xbox One version and the notifications were kind of confusing. Thanks for that clarification I was pretty groggy last night. Just let me know what I can do is far as contributions or edits go I'll be willing to contribute in any way. Thanks again
Truck driving SOB
Rice Reap3r
Rice Reap3r
Posted on 17 January 19 at 17:35
Haha I feel like an idiot now
Truck driving SOB
Information Posted on 22 February 19 at 17:04
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.