Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Forza Motorsport 7 Reveals Last Batch of Cars

AuthorMessage
CognitiveCaveat
Posted on 01 September 17 at 15:15
More cars. More reveals. I like.

Please click here to read the story: Forza Motorsport 7 Reveals Last Batch of Cars
Evil Kenivl
Evil Kenivl
Posted on 01 September 17 at 15:21
For me personally this is a MUST HAVE! Cant wait to Play this but preffer pc toast
Gaming since 1990!
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 01 September 17 at 16:21
rock
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 01 September 17 at 17:56
This is not the final reveal, this is only the final forza garage reveal. They will most likely announce another bunch of cars when they announce the game has gone gold, like they did for the previous few games.

Was not that much interested in the game, but I must admit that no Toys really killed it for me.
[Insert signature here.]
BanjoRebel
BanjoRebel
Posted on 01 September 17 at 18:50, Edited on 01 September 17 at 18:50 by BanjoRebel
They need to give us a list this long of DIFFERENT tracks (meaning not only 16 tracks with different variations).

Project CARS 2 has 46 tracks, only some of which have different variations.

I won't be pre-ordering either & I'll probably buy both but I'll DEFINITELY get PC2 by the end of the year, whereas FM7 could remain a distant thought until the next Forza whatever comes out. Stop alienating your RACING fans, FM.
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 01 September 17 at 20:26, Edited on 01 September 17 at 20:27 by Dakrkplayer2
Bango this one will 32 racing Venue so it close to PC2 number. I think most reason it 32. Because either some are save for title updates. Or license are too much in cost. Each racing venue has set the cost used it likeness. And some cost in the million. Another is keep it so it not too big in memory space. So those three things in mind.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 01 September 17 at 20:54
So after seeing all the lists...I'm guessing my 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander GT won't be in the game. roll
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 01 September 17 at 23:20
So that's it then. 700 cars and yet somehow they manage to barely have any new cars to the series.
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 02 September 17 at 02:19, Edited on 02 September 17 at 02:26 by GoyetteQC
FM6 had 82 new cars.

FM7 has 31 so far (we're still over 30 cars off from the 700+ cars they announced, and they still have some reveal coming, mostly new cars one would assume). FM7 also brings back a lot of cars that got lost in the gen transition and a bunch of offroad machines that last appeared in FH2 and its DLCs.
[Insert signature here.]
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 02 September 17 at 05:22
GoyetteQC said:
FM6 had 82 new cars.

FM7 has 31 so far (we're still over 30 cars off from the 700+ cars they announced, and they still have some reveal coming, mostly new cars one would assume). FM7 also brings back a lot of cars that got lost in the gen transition and a bunch of offroad machines that last appeared in FH2 and its DLCs.
So basically the most we can expect is 61 new cars. But since they're including some old ones from the past, a realistic number would be closer to around 40 new cars in all. Most of the revealed ones are race cars. I'd rather see street legal ones.
X Mr Plankton X
Posted on 02 September 17 at 10:50
Strange how a game that has "motorsport" in the title and is the biggest racing title on xbox doesn't have any of the newest generation of actual GT race cars, there's no 488, no porsche, no nsx, no AMG GT... But PCars2 has a license. I've never missed a forza game at launch, and I've never cancelled a pre-order before... Now I'm doing both.

The game can't claim to be for the fans and just recycle all the old tech from up to 5 years ago.. Just to inevitably sell the new ones as DLC at a later date.

F***ing Turn 10
It drives well for something that's crashed twice and then caught fire
madmaxey
madmaxey
Posted on 02 September 17 at 16:03
SLAAAAYYEEERRRRR! oh wait, FORRRRZZZAAAAA,. Will definitely be getting this
Darklord1899
Darklord1899
Posted on 02 September 17 at 16:09
I am playing Forza 5 which has the same tracks as 2,3 and 4. Basically you pay for the cars. I find it is the same game which a slight upgrade like Fifa. Forza 6 was the same. Hey buy these great new cars. Snore.

Until they put a few dozen extra tracks I will not be buying another forza.
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 02 September 17 at 23:56
X Mr Plankton X said:
Strange how a game that has "motorsport" in the title and is the biggest racing title on xbox doesn't have any of the newest generation of actual GT race cars, there's no 488, no porsche, no nsx, no AMG GT... But PCars2 has a license. I've never missed a forza game at launch, and I've never cancelled a pre-order before... Now I'm doing both.

The game can't claim to be for the fans and just recycle all the old tech from up to 5 years ago.. Just to inevitably sell the new ones as DLC at a later date.

F***ing Turn 10
Want a tissue cry
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 03 September 17 at 09:12
I want to get a look at the achievements and see how grindy it is.
Less work, more play!
bogle1
bogle1
Posted on 03 September 17 at 11:53
Ditto!
bogle1
gallzy111
gallzy111
Posted on 04 September 17 at 19:38
ShokuPanMike said:
I want to get a look at the achievements and see how grindy it is.
I can tell you right now, with 100% certainty, the grind will be ridiculous.

Its the Gears of racing games.
History is a story we tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.