The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 5th, 2017

• Posted on 05 September 17 at 15:25Permalink
    Also tempted for vanquish. Didn't like the demo back in the day but a lot of people seemed to like it so maybe I should give it another go..
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm310,780
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 15:42Permalink
    pezboyben said:
    Also picked up Virtua fighter and Bass fishing.
    Can't beat the $1.24 price for SEGA Bass Fishing. Unfortunately, it does not come with fishing rod controller like the original Dreamcast version.
  • TenFootBunnyTenFootBunny266,448
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 20:25Permalink
    fighterx93chipp said:
    Condemned is not on sale for U.S. or Canada angry
    I wondered what was up with that... too bad it was the ONE game I absolutely would have bought in this week's sale. roll
  • enracerenracer61,059
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 22:34Permalink
    84p (UK) for Guardian Heroes is not to be sniffed at! One of my favourites! I already have all of this weeks games that I would be interested in, except Golden Axe...which I would have bought if it was arcade versions...
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,398,543
    Posted on 05 September 17 at 23:29Permalink
    Sigh, still no add-ons or many XBLA titles.
  • Posted on 06 September 17 at 01:10Permalink
    Spec Ops is such an underrated game. It's so great, and I hope that with time it becomes a cult classic
  • Tatl360Tatl360230,108
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 01:52Permalink
    enracer said:
    84p (UK) for Guardian Heroes is not to be sniffed at! One of my favourites! I already have all of this weeks games that I would be interested in, except Golden Axe...which I would have bought if it was arcade versions...
    The first is the arcade version. Is there Golden Axe 3 for arcade? I may be wrong, but some of these sequels are Mega Drive only I believe.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm310,780
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 02:08Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    enracer said:
    The first is the arcade version. Is there Golden Axe 3 for arcade? I may be wrong, but some of these sequels are Mega Drive only I believe.
    You are correct. Golden Axe III was never released in the arcades. It was a Mega Drive/Genesis game only.
  • smakzillaasmakzillaa582,811
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 02:33Permalink
    looks like Condemned is starting to shows it's discounted price
  • enracerenracer61,059
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 05:34Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    enracer said:
    I may pick it up then. Trine 2 also looks good.
    Condemned looks interesting but I'm not good at controlling FPS with a pad, and they give me a headache.
  • kevc99kevc9998,953
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 12:53Permalink
    DAYTONA smile
  • kintariskintaris323,008
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 17:30, Edited on 06 September 17 at 23:21 by kintarisPermalink
    Is Daytona not available in the UK? It's showing as not available on the store and isn't showing up in the sale on console (still purchasable on xbox.com though...)

EDIT: Odd. Bought it on the website and it's turned up in my queue. For some reason just didn't want to play ball on the console.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82395,937
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 17:46Permalink
    I'll just join everybody else and say that Spec Ops The Line is a spectacular game. It needs to be in you collection.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Posted on 06 September 17 at 17:46Permalink
    Street Fighter X Tekken is not on sale in EU at least, was looking forward to grabbing that one :/
  • Posted on 07 September 17 at 09:08Permalink
    Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Condemned and Vanquish for me. :)
  • Posted on 07 September 17 at 18:28Permalink
    Condemned didn't show its sale price for a couple of days either over here, but now it's on, so I got that, with Golden Axe & Streets of Rage as well. It's really annoying as generally at least 25% of the games offered on sale each week aren't available here. Sometimes it's as high as half of them. angry
  • JackMatt210JackMatt210424,508
    Posted on 11 September 17 at 23:09Permalink
    Daytona, bass fishing and guardian heroes for me :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.