• Information
    Posted on 06 September 17 at 12:52
    Please use this thread to discuss the Destiny 2 walkthrough
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown1,063,899
    Posted on 23 September 17 at 13:37
    How is this going?
  • Pra1s3Th3SunPra1s3Th3Sun241,257
    Posted on 02 October 17 at 00:30
    It's going pretty well so far. I have a hell of a lot of notes from my playthroughs and I'm making steady progress in getting it all up on the site in a more well written form.
    The overview is pretty much done barring a few potential edits or minor re-structuring, the hints and tips / game mechanics pages are basically just a copy and paste job from my notes.
    Story I should hopefully be finished with tomorrow and I'm making minor adjustments to the raid guide with every run I complete.
    The only parts that still need major work are the subclass and strike pages, mostly because there's no real incentive to run strikes in this game outside of the nightfall so I have very little experience with them other than the few runs of each I did to take notes.

That being said my work and personal life are pretty hectic and unpredictable right now so I'm not getting quite as much time as I'd like to work on this. Should hopefully be ready for review by the end of the month though. compute
  • vSullyvSully1,297,491
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 01:15
    Is this still being worked on?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,656,268
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 07:30
    There hasn't been an update in quite a while and I contacted the owner probably over a month and a half ago now with no response. Looks like this needs a new owner even though it looks like it could be nearly done.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 April 18 at 16:05
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Le MLG RamenLe MLG Ramen664,202
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:15
    Man we really need one
  • Information
    Posted on 31 May 20 at 01:04
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • xX MOONEN XxxX MOONEN Xx210,259
    Posted on 20 July 20 at 07:32
    Couldn't agree more, surely a walkthrough isnt that far away
    Posted on 20 July 20 at 11:18
    xX MOONEN Xx said:
    May not be that close, only got a new owner a month or so ago at best and needs working on from the ground up again due to the changes made to the game since its release.
  • Shh I am BatmanShh I am Batman1,952,110
    Posted on 20 July 20 at 14:10
    The game is pretty significantly different - and the Raid pieces of this walkthrough are going to need some special love and care. I'd love to help oversee someone take this on, but history shows its one of those guides that floats in purgatory.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
    Posted on 20 July 20 at 15:26
    Shh I am Batman said:
    The game is pretty significantly different - and the Raid pieces of this walkthrough are going to need some special love and care. I'd love to help oversee someone take this on, but history shows its one of those guides that floats in purgatory.
    It’s currently in progress with a new owner with one of the newer overseers on, so it’s slowly getting that love and care.
  • EthigyEthigy1,373,397
    Posted on 20 July 20 at 19:40
    Probably should hold off on making a WT for this game as some very significant changes are coming in November (removing multiple planets and the Leviathan raid which has two achievements for its completion).
  • xX MOONEN XxxX MOONEN Xx210,259
    Posted on 21 July 20 at 04:19
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    xX MOONEN Xx said:
    May not be that close, only got a new owner a month or so ago at best and needs working on from the ground up again due to the changes made to the game since its release.
    Ahh that make sense, the game has changed so much since release
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl252,571
    Posted on 31 July 20 at 00:54
    A Dreadful Shot said:
    Probably should hold off on making a WT for this game as some very significant changes are coming in November (removing multiple planets and the Leviathan raid which has two achievements for its completion).
    Those may be significant changes to the game, but I doubt it's going to have a significant impact on achievements. The Life Exotic is no longer Red War-specific and In a Flash can now be done on any world that has a Flashpoint. It remains to be seen what will happen to the Leviathan achievements (hopefully they become obtainable by doing any raid) but those are the only ones left that are explicitly tied to content that will be vaulted.
  • Information
    Posted on 13 October 20 at 17:55
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Destiny 2 Walkthrough
  • FiatimFiatim1,133,080
    Posted on 10 November 20 at 23:51
    With the changes with Beyond Light the walkthrough will be updated.
    Murphy was an optimist. There is no idea that can't be ruined by a few well placed idiots.
  • Master Calv1nMaster Calv1n1,598,095
    Posted on 29 September 23 at 05:46
    Quick question: Is there any talk of updating this walkthrough?

With the various changes to Destiny 2 since Beyond Light, a lot of what is referenced in the walkthrough is no longer present in the game. A lot of the unlock requirements for various achievements have also been altered, so I would argue the walkthrough hasn't been accurate for quite some time.
    TA Perfect Target Scribe | WHERE IS MY SUPER SOUP!?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads