Game Discussion: ReCore

Possible Glitched Achievements

• Posted on 08 September 17 at 15:24
    It seems that the update didn't quite fix everything.

Dune Demolisher is stuck at 75% for me and won't budge.
    Bargain Basin (I've gone through twice) is stuck at 97%
    And The Architect is stuck at 66% (this is the most infuriating one)

Has anybody else hit these problems and been able to get around them? Or will this require a save deletion?

Thanks
  • beets101beets101322,660 322,660 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 September 17 at 15:38
    My bargain basin is at 97% too, I wasted over 4 hours yesterday afternoon searching and only found 2 or 3. The dig up one popped without issue yesterday.
    My blueprints are at 60% but I'm not bothered as I have no intention of trying for the time trials in the dungeons as there are extremely hard.
    beets101
  • TropanTropan1,073,468
    Posted on 08 September 17 at 17:59, Edited on 08 September 17 at 18:00 by Tropan
    My blueprint counter stopped workimg after the update, but I did pop the related achievement when it was supposed to. Just had to manually check for what I missing, might be the same for you.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic558,500
    Posted on 08 September 17 at 21:32
    beets101 said:
    My bargain basin is at 97% too, I wasted over 4 hours yesterday afternoon searching and only found 2 or 3. The dig up one popped without issue yesterday.
    My blueprints are at 60% but I'm not bothered as I have no intention of trying for the time trials in the dungeons as there are extremely hard.
    I don't know if they fixed it in the definitive edition, but use the time glitch. It makes those dungeons SOOOOOOOO much easier.
  • beets101beets101322,660 322,660 GamerScore
    Posted on 09 September 17 at 22:45
    The time glitch doesn't work now. My blueprints has stopped now on 63%
    beets101
  • mdg79mdg79261,497
    Posted on 11 September 17 at 23:27
    - Bargain Basin is at 93% and I don't know where to find more hardware pickups
    (they should be shown on the map as well after the last definitive update).
    - Exclusion Zoner and Cradle Robber achievements unlocked prematurely, did not collect all hardware pickups in the shifting sands and The Cradle yet.
    - Love You Kiddo achievement still glitched, I need log #8 and is not appearing where it should.
    Probably already collected, but not registered before the great update. The 3 other audio log achievements worked and unlocked.
  • Posted on 08 June 18 at 22:23
    The Safe Harbor achievement didn't pop for me when i progressed to Pylon 512 in the story.
  • Cupcaak3Cupcaak3106,204
    Posted on 04 March 23 at 15:18
    The safe harbour achievement didn't pop for me either :S and I've tried 3 times to get it... any suggestions?!
  • Posted on 07 March 23 at 18:43
    Are you playing on series x? I found that loading the game through the quick resume seemed to prevent achievments from unlocking. Forcing a quit, then reloading into the game instantly popped a few achievments that seemed stuck for me.
  • MINIM4NMINIM4N506,033
    Posted on 08 March 23 at 19:40
    No acheivements are unlocking for me.

Just entered the pylon and nothing has popped.

Any advice?
    MINIM4N
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 21:04
    MINIM4N said:

Any advice?
    Wow, I have the exact same problem. What are the odds. Seems like the game is broken rn? Maybe is related to the broken achievement tracker from MS Rewards?
    Imperfection and impurity still infects this galaxy. My crusade was left incomplete... and now I will complete it.
  • Posted on 28 March 23 at 21:08
    MINIM4N said:

Any advice?
    I fixed it by force quitting the game, then relaunch the game up to where I left. All achievements popped up in order.
    Imperfection and impurity still infects this galaxy. My crusade was left incomplete... and now I will complete it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads