Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Physical Release of Little Nightmares Complete Edition Announced

AuthorMessage
NegativeCreep08
Posted on 10 September 17 at 20:17
The nightmare becomes reality

Please click here to read the story: Physical Release of Little Nightmares Complete Edition Announced

External link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xToitWJgqjA
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 10 September 17 at 21:12
Awesome! I've been waiting for this to go on sale but this is even better! I wish it didn't come with a code but at least the base game is on disc
Kexol
Kexol
Posted on 11 September 17 at 03:25
Can't wait! I'm always down to give myself anxiety attacks!
BanjoRebel
BanjoRebel
Posted on 11 September 17 at 04:11
Kexol said:
Can't wait! I'm always down to give myself anxiety attacks!
Haha, I found this game to be quite relaxing.
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 11 September 17 at 13:38
Fantastic, I will probably get this!
DARK 777
Blissed Away
Blissed Away
Posted on 11 September 17 at 13:42
Would be much better to release it all on the Blu-ray later down the line than now. This makes physical collections feel fractured should someone obtain the 'complete' game later when it's out of print.
NectarineStand
Posted on 11 September 17 at 13:57
Oh, good. I was hoping this would come out. I'll pick it up.
BLAST KINETIC
Posted on 11 September 17 at 15:03
Seems silly to put out a "Complete Edition" before all DLC has been released.
http://www.waivingentropy.com/
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 11 September 17 at 15:25
Blissed Away said:
Would be much better to release it all on the Blu-ray later down the line than now. This makes physical collections feel fractured should someone obtain the 'complete' game later when it's out of print.
I agree with that sentiment. As a collector its quite annoying, when you buy a physical game and it doesn't work/ isn't complete right out of the box. One just has to look how huge retrogaming is. Many people like to go back and play SNES, Megadrive, N64, ... games still to this day. What happens in 20 years time. When the xbox one initially tanked (due to Don Mattricks stupid decisions and marketing) many people on the MS board and shareholders wanted to sell the Xbox brand. What I'm saying is, that there will be at some point come a time, when Xbox live isn't online anymore. Now if you still have a console and a game you should be go but you aren't a lot of times, since games often need a Day one patch to even run.
At this point I wish physical versions would come out at least a month after the digital release and have the first couple updates already on the disc. Not only do I want to preserve the game so I can play it whenever I want over my whole life but I also don't want to have to download 5-10GB files when I get a new game.
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 11 September 17 at 16:05
The most pointless release ever? A complete edition that you still have to download 3 bits of dlc with a code?! What's the point exactly?!
kushdogg
kushdogg
Posted on 11 September 17 at 17:04
Agreed with what's been said about the Little Nightmares Almost Complete Edition. If/when it's released in full, you know actually complete, then I'll pick it up. I really don't get the point behind releasing it this way.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 11 September 17 at 18:03
I already bought the physical special edition, ill just wait for the dlc or pass to go on sale. I also dislike complete collections where all the content is not out or not on disc.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.