Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Forum

Banning People for Repeated Teamkilling

AuthorMessage
xQuesoo
xQuesoo
Posted on 10 September 17 at 21:40
Does anyone know how the banning system works for this game? Seems that one in every five games someone goes around killing everyone at the start of the rounds. Also had a few cases where there's a group of four on my team and they take turns killing me so they don't get automatically kicked themselves. Don't understand why devs make games with friendly fire - it's clearly not gonna work in games as intended.
misfit119
misfit119
Posted on 11 September 17 at 04:51
There are a metric shit ton of trolls on this game. A few of my friends have quit playing it because the trolls routinely pulling stuff like this.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 11 September 17 at 05:41
Funny. This happened in my very first match. Instead of questioning how the banning system works, find yourself a dedicated team to play with. I'm guessing that would improve your experience immensely.
xQuesoo
xQuesoo
Posted on 11 September 17 at 08:03, Edited on 11 September 17 at 08:04 by xQuesoo
I'm only gonna keep playing multiplayer for the achievements. Already decided I don't like the game too much so it wouldn't be worth finding a team. It's so ridiculous though. I really do question why devs put friendly fire in games. Have they ever played online with all of the idiots knocking about?
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 12 September 17 at 17:46
Banning's kick in after 5 repeated offenses (Teamkilling) During the same month! (6th is the ban!)

1st offense- 30 minutes
2nd offense- 2 hours
3rd offense- 1 day
4th offense- 7 days
5th offense- 30 days
6th- Season Ban (Or whatever they decide!)
Xbox: GTASAROCKS88 Steam: HughyJuspur
xQuesoo
xQuesoo
Posted on 13 September 17 at 13:40
Nice to know how it works. Had one guy with a group of friends the other day saying he'll have to make another account again because the current one will be banned soon. Imagine making multiple amounts just to kill teammates online... facepalm
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 18 September 17 at 17:40
No problem!

Ubisoft is also thinking about changing it from 5 offenses to 4 offenses before banning them. Also rearranging some aspects of the system to better fit the player's and not their expectations. It's really going to help out for the most part!

Any more questions, PM and i'll see what I can collect. (P.S One of my friends is a Dev of R6 and tells me these things in advance!)
xQuesoo
xQuesoo
Posted on 18 September 17 at 17:46
Thanks for the update. Literally just now was teamkilled in a game of Terrorist Hunt along with my friends. Gonna finish up the achievements for this game and never play again with other people. toast
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 18 September 17 at 18:38, Edited on 18 September 17 at 18:39 by GTASAROCKS88
Don't just abandon the game!

That's absurd. I mean the teamkilling is there but now that Ubisoft is changing the offense rate it'll keep it at a minimum. It won't stop entirly but it'll be less often that a player will turn around and blast everyone of their team memebers away!

Besides, play with me and my mates. We accidentally teamkill but it's not on purpose like some other teamkilling offenses! Just think please, we don't want to loose another due to teamkilling!
Seems like the whole playerbase leaves during the start of a new season and then comes back a month later. Some (Like you are saying) will never come back because to them it'll never change and the teamkilling offense will never be adjusted! Trust me just stay, we promise we'll make your stay with me and my buds something to never forget (Not that way xD)
xQuesoo
xQuesoo
Posted on 19 September 17 at 12:15
I appreciate the offer but I just don't like the game at all the way it is. Been playing Terrorist Hunt for a couple of hours this morning towards the kills achievement and been teamkilled about 3 or 4 times and blocked in a room. Thing is, these people are often with a friend so it's impossible to get them kicked out. It's a joke. And you message them asking why they do it and they reply "lol". It's so annoying that these people won't get permanently banned.

I blame the devs mostly though. Who in their right fucking mind puts friendly fire on an Xbox game? Everyone in the world knows it'll be abused and of course it is. And it largely goes unpunished.
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 19 September 17 at 12:42
I see your point there, but it's very hard to stop because the trolls the community upholds will find a way to teamkill again! It's not that bad when you play with friends like I do. I understand that you are going to stop playing after you complete 100% of the achievments but still, most players only play with a team of 5. So if you could manage a team of 5, then teamkilling is no longer an issue!

But if you wanna leave, I won't stop you
Sipuli91
Sipuli91
Posted on 14 March 18 at 10:42
Why can't preparation phase TKs be an instant kick? I don't mind TKs during action phase as those seem to be accidental (and understandable) but when someone instantly kills you when the round starts it's not an accident. Sure, those who really want to TK but don't want to be kicked would just wait to do so later but for those TKs the old ban system could be kept around. I just can't stand the toxic players who get mad at you when you pick their favorite operator or whatever.
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 14 March 18 at 12:34
Sipuli91 said:
Why can't preparation phase TKs be an instant kick? I don't mind TKs during action phase as those seem to be accidental (and understandable) but when someone instantly kills you when the round starts it's not an accident. Sure, those who really want to TK but don't want to be kicked would just wait to do so later but for those TKs the old ban system could be kept around. I just can't stand the toxic players who get mad at you when you pick their favorite operator or whatever.
Ubisoft should take care of that
DrBoJanglez212
Posted on 22 March 18 at 12:25
The siege toxicity is real these days
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 28 March 18 at 19:18
DrBoJanglez212 said:
The siege toxicity is real these days
Not as much when the new ops are old, but damn do kids get angry when you finally get to select the new operator(s) and then they turn around and blast you away!

It has happened to me quite to often and that's why I stopped playing
MustangNights
MustangNights
Posted on 05 January 19 at 09:52
This game use to be fun all the way up to the second season's health update. That's when combat degraded and TKers started an uptick spike. Had to be my favorite game to that point and even though I had completed all achievements and trophies (yes both ps4 and x1) within a month of starting, I still played a lot up to season 2 4th quarter. That's when I couldn't stand playing it and quit. Still can't believe they called it a health upgrade, went from getting 12 kills a match to 1-2, dying without ever seeing opponents and around corner shots
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.