Game Discussion: Pit People

Insane Unfair challenge with Update 4?

• JORAXJORAX2,066,534
    Posted on 11 September 17 at 18:25
    Based on what I read, this was tough but doable in previous updates (I'm a fairly new player). In 30+ attempts this week, I've only made it to round 3 once. I get this should be a difficult thing to do, but it currently feels like you have to get REALLY lucky with level ups and the enemy team composition. Or am I missing something? I've been going in with level 20-30'ish units to take advantage of free heals on level-ups - should I grind up to a higher level instead? Is there a specific team comp that does well in this? I've tried all of the recommended teams from the achievement guide, as well as several of my own making with no better results, so any tips or help (based on Update 4 experiences) would be appreciated!
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,310
    Posted on 04 December 18 at 02:53, Edited on 04 December 18 at 02:55 by KiRRAYNE
    Can anyone give me some advice for update 7? I’m having a ton of trouble even completing the normal modes Unfair Challenge. My characters are all pretty high level (70-35) but there’s no way I can complete Insane.
  • OniDestinyOniDestiny1,230,856
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 17:34
    I got this with two Troll Mums on my second try
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 19:53
    I did it again first try after a long break. I did 1 troll mom, 1 cyclops and 1 ghost. Ghost died half way through round 3, but they did really well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads