The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 12th, 2017

• Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:28, Edited on 12 September 17 at 03:30 by PistolMcAwesomePermalink
    Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata for only $4 each is a damn steal. A massive amount of content for such a cheap price for both.

I've also heard a lot of great things about Enslaved... I take it it's worth it for $4 as well?
  • Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:34Permalink
    Can't believe Tales of Vesperia is still not backwards compatible yet.
  • GowaryGowary91,848 91,848 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:38Permalink
    Yes it is also worth the $4 for a good game. I might buy Pacman CE and Eternal Sonata (which I played a bit thanks to a friend lending me it, gonna check if I still have the game save). Might also buy Naruto Revolution
  • DefEdgeDefEdge730,562
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:43Permalink
    I don't understand how Enslaved goes on sale, but Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC doesn't.

Enslaved is quite good, just follow a guide for the collectibles though, they can be a pain.
    Phear my Uber Gimpyness!
  • GowaryGowary91,848 91,848 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:56Permalink
    Dang, I don't have the Eternal Sonata game save anymore. Kind of sucks I'd have to play all those hours again(around 20+ if I remember correctly)
  • JappeJappe850,081
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 04:56Permalink
    Why is the bounty achievement in GTA V flagged as discontinued? Someone unlocked it 2 days ago.
  • Posted on 12 September 17 at 05:25Permalink
    Bounties are discontinued in GTA V now?? Since when?
  • matdanmatdan747,538
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 05:32Permalink
    What a load of junk that has been on sale 50 times already with none of the DLC ever showing on sale. As always hard pass on 360 sales and keep hoping they work out better deals.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • CoreScanCoreScan1,000,700
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 06:07Permalink
    And for a second I was naive enough to actually hope that Duke Nukem Forever's DLC would - just for once - be on sale. No, it isn't.
  • GauzyEggGauzyEgg75,281
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 06:40Permalink
    CoreScan said:
    And for a second I was naive enough to actually hope that Duke Nukem Forever's DLC would - just for once - be on sale. No, it isn't.
    As soon as you buy it it will be on sale the following week
  • Nekro NekoNekro Neko386,418
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 06:41Permalink
    The only two games I would really be interested in aren't on sale in the UK (Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata). I mean, seriously, I would love to have a digital copy of these two games so I can keep my physical copies in their boxes.
    www.cyberscore.me.uk
  • enracerenracer62,464
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 07:24Permalink
    Not the cheapest sale by any means...

I can't believe GTA V has an unobtainable achievement! R* following EA now I see. Sad days. This game is too popular to have such features pulled so early.
  • FigbenderFigbender576,020
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 07:27, Edited on 12 September 17 at 07:28 by FigbenderPermalink
    I'd recommend beautiful katamari, eternal sonata and the escapists for anyone who hasn't played them yet

I wish katamari would go bc, I have a lot of cleanup to do but my 360 controllers barely even turn on anymore
  • Posted on 12 September 17 at 07:28Permalink
    Quite a few games for me in here, might get some.
    And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAA which made it super scary!
  • Posted on 12 September 17 at 08:06Permalink
    Shame Enslaved and Bureau aren't backwards compatible. Oh well saved me a few quid!
  • Goggs25Goggs251,242,270
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 09:50Permalink
    Nekro Neko said:
    The only two games I would really be interested in aren't on sale in the UK (Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata). I mean, seriously, I would love to have a digital copy of these two games so I can keep my physical copies in their boxes.
    same i would love to have them on digital but UK has to pay full price because the developer's are a bunch of scumbags don't get why they are not on sale in UK. as well
    Goggs25
  • scotwolf2scotwolf21,075,783
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 10:06Permalink
    enslaved is a good wee gameDefEdge said:
    I don't understand how Enslaved goes on sale, but Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC doesn't.

Enslaved is quite good, just follow a guide for the collectibles though, they can be a pain.
    my thoughts exactly, great wee game. i played it before i was proper achievement hunter and need to go find missing collectables.
    agreed also re the DLC
    do MS/XBOX not realise they would sell a lot of dlc for 360 games if they only offered far more of a range in the sales. so many good games where the dlc never goes on sale
  • DAN5KI97DAN5KI97381,164
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 11:43Permalink
    Thought I'd missed my chance to get escapists on sale, definitely gonna pick it up this time before it's too late.
    DAN5KI97
  • Grimace221Grimace221898,262
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 12:18Permalink
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata for only $4 each is a damn steal. A massive amount of content for such a cheap price for both.

I've also heard a lot of great things about Enslaved... I take it it's worth it for $4 as well?
    Agreed on Eternal Sonata and Tales, both are so amazing!

As for Enslaved, it is a highly under rated game. Very fun, a steal at this price.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.