The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 12th, 2017

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:21
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 12th, 2017
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:28, Edited on 12 September 17 at 03:30 by PistolMcAwesome
Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata for only $4 each is a damn steal. A massive amount of content for such a cheap price for both.

I've also heard a lot of great things about Enslaved... I take it it's worth it for $4 as well?
Elemant Zero
Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:34
Can't believe Tales of Vesperia is still not backwards compatible yet.
YONATHAN884
91,728 91,728 GamerScore
YONATHAN884
Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:38
Yes it is also worth the $4 for a good game. I might buy Pacman CE and Eternal Sonata (which I played a bit thanks to a friend lending me it, gonna check if I still have the game save). Might also buy Naruto Revolution
DefEdge
DefEdge
Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:43
I don't understand how Enslaved goes on sale, but Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC doesn't.

Enslaved is quite good, just follow a guide for the collectibles though, they can be a pain.
Phear my Uber Gimpyness!
YONATHAN884
91,728 91,728 GamerScore
YONATHAN884
Posted on 12 September 17 at 03:56
Dang, I don't have the Eternal Sonata game save anymore. Kind of sucks I'd have to play all those hours again(around 20+ if I remember correctly)
Jappe
Jappe
Posted on 12 September 17 at 04:56
Why is the bounty achievement in GTA V flagged as discontinued? Someone unlocked it 2 days ago.
South Park TFBW
Posted on 12 September 17 at 05:25
Bounties are discontinued in GTA V now?? Since when?
matdan
matdan
Posted on 12 September 17 at 05:32
What a load of junk that has been on sale 50 times already with none of the DLC ever showing on sale. As always hard pass on 360 sales and keep hoping they work out better deals.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 12 September 17 at 06:07
And for a second I was naive enough to actually hope that Duke Nukem Forever's DLC would - just for once - be on sale. No, it isn't.
GauzyEgg
GauzyEgg
Posted on 12 September 17 at 06:40
CoreScan said:
And for a second I was naive enough to actually hope that Duke Nukem Forever's DLC would - just for once - be on sale. No, it isn't.
As soon as you buy it it will be on sale the following week
Nekro Neko
Nekro Neko
Posted on 12 September 17 at 06:41
The only two games I would really be interested in aren't on sale in the UK (Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata). I mean, seriously, I would love to have a digital copy of these two games so I can keep my physical copies in their boxes.
www.cyberscore.me.uk
enracer
enracer
Posted on 12 September 17 at 07:24
Not the cheapest sale by any means...

I can't believe GTA V has an unobtainable achievement! R* following EA now I see. Sad days. This game is too popular to have such features pulled so early.
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 12 September 17 at 07:27, Edited on 12 September 17 at 07:28 by Figbender
I'd recommend beautiful katamari, eternal sonata and the escapists for anyone who hasn't played them yet

I wish katamari would go bc, I have a lot of cleanup to do but my 360 controllers barely even turn on anymore
X8BIT ScorpionX
Posted on 12 September 17 at 07:28
Quite a few games for me in here, might get some.
And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAA which made it super scary!
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 12 September 17 at 08:06
Shame Enslaved and Bureau aren't backwards compatible. Oh well saved me a few quid!
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 12 September 17 at 09:50
Nekro Neko said:
The only two games I would really be interested in aren't on sale in the UK (Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata). I mean, seriously, I would love to have a digital copy of these two games so I can keep my physical copies in their boxes.
same i would love to have them on digital but UK has to pay full price because the developer's are a bunch of scumbags don't get why they are not on sale in UK. as well
Goggs25
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 12 September 17 at 10:06
enslaved is a good wee gameDefEdge said:
I don't understand how Enslaved goes on sale, but Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC doesn't.

Enslaved is quite good, just follow a guide for the collectibles though, they can be a pain.
my thoughts exactly, great wee game. i played it before i was proper achievement hunter and need to go find missing collectables.
agreed also re the DLC
do MS/XBOX not realise they would sell a lot of dlc for 360 games if they only offered far more of a range in the sales. so many good games where the dlc never goes on sale
DAN5KI97
DAN5KI97
Posted on 12 September 17 at 11:43
Thought I'd missed my chance to get escapists on sale, definitely gonna pick it up this time before it's too late.
DAN5KI97
Grimace221
Grimace221
Posted on 12 September 17 at 12:18
PistolMcAwesome said:
Tales of Vesperia and Eternal Sonata for only $4 each is a damn steal. A massive amount of content for such a cheap price for both.

I've also heard a lot of great things about Enslaved... I take it it's worth it for $4 as well?
Agreed on Eternal Sonata and Tales, both are so amazing!

As for Enslaved, it is a highly under rated game. Very fun, a steal at this price.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.