The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 12th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Otouto72
676,589
Otouto72
Posted on 12 September 17 at 13:10
Oh look....Bully's on sale for the 361401749th time!
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 12 September 17 at 13:17
CoreScan said:
And for a second I was naive enough to actually hope that Duke Nukem Forever's DLC would - just for once - be on sale. No, it isn't.
I've been waiting forever as well.
enracer
59,345
enracer
Posted on 12 September 17 at 14:22
Otouto72 said:
Oh look....Bully's on sale for the 361401749th time!
...and even more expensive than the other times!
GiXXXer23
288,289
GiXXXer23
Posted on 12 September 17 at 15:37
Jappe said:
Why is the bounty achievement in GTA V flagged as discontinued? Someone unlocked it 2 days ago.
Bounties are discontinued because people were exploiting it and using it to gain absurd amounts of rank and money. The people currently unlocking it are doing it in modded lobbies. You can try jacking a bunch of cars in a solo lobby to see if NPCs can still put bounties on you but other players cannot.

If I recall this started April of 2017
GiXXXer23
288,289
GiXXXer23
Posted on 12 September 17 at 15:41
enracer said:
Not the cheapest sale by any means...

I can't believe GTA V has an unobtainable achievement! R* following EA now I see. Sad days. This game is too popular to have such features pulled so early.
Not sure what you mean by pulled so early. This game is 4 years old. It was pulled because it was used to exploit the game. There's still ways to get it if you look hard enough.
Wumbo Woody
341,055
Wumbo Woody
Posted on 12 September 17 at 16:01
If you dont buy beautiful katamari you dont deserve to live
The Noto
316,476
The Noto
Posted on 12 September 17 at 16:27
Picked up Ghostly Adventures 2 and Tales of Vesperia.

Added to the backlog, but whatevs. Price is alright.
enracer
59,345
enracer
Posted on 12 September 17 at 17:29
GiXXXer23 said:
enracer said:
Not the cheapest sale by any means...

I can't believe GTA V has an unobtainable achievement! R* following EA now I see. Sad days. This game is too popular to have such features pulled so early.
Not sure what you mean by pulled so early. This game is 4 years old. It was pulled because it was used to exploit the game. There's still ways to get it if you look hard enough.
4 years old maybe, but how many R* games on 360 are newer?
Crooked Cracker
Posted on 12 September 17 at 18:03, Edited on 12 September 17 at 18:04 by Crooked Cracker
Can someone please explain why the Dragon Ball Z games ain't showing up in the xbox live store?

Is there some regional bullshit or something?
ALollz
411,805
ALollz
Posted on 12 September 17 at 20:13
Beautiful Katamari is a really enjoyable game!
EarthboundX
975,825
EarthboundX
Posted on 13 September 17 at 03:32
Ah screw it, I'm just gonna buy the DLC for Enslaved and DNF, it's pretty clear by this point those DLCs will never be on sale.
EarthboundX
975,825
EarthboundX
Posted on 13 September 17 at 03:42
IRISH PATRIOT x said:
CoreScan said:
And for a second I was naive enough to actually hope that Duke Nukem Forever's DLC would - just for once - be on sale. No, it isn't.
I've been waiting forever as well.
It's been about 7 years, I'd say just buy it now, it'll never be on sale.
CoreScan
838,382
CoreScan
Posted on 13 September 17 at 06:14
^ I most certainly won't. I'm not supporting publishers that are too greedy or dumb to put a DLC on sale, even one that is six years old.
Anima Pura
236,726
Anima Pura
Posted on 13 September 17 at 09:26
The Lost & Damned DLC for GTA IV doesn't show up on the Xbox website when I click on it, is it region locked? How can I actually buy it?
EarthboundX
975,825
EarthboundX
Posted on 13 September 17 at 13:37, Edited on 13 September 17 at 13:38 by EarthboundX
CoreScan said:
^ I most certainly won't. I'm not supporting publishers that are too greedy or dumb to put a DLC on sale, even one that is six years old.
What? We are not entitled to sales, it's not something a business is required to do, what kinda attitude is that?

Yeah it sucks they will never be on sale, but that kinda attitude is just weird to me. A private business doesn't own us anything.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 13 September 17 at 13:41
EarthboundX said:
CoreScan said:
^ I most certainly won't. I'm not supporting publishers that are too greedy or dumb to put a DLC on sale, even one that is six years old.
What? We are not entitled to sales, it's not something a business is required to do, what kinda attitude is that?

Yeah it sucks they will never be on sale, but that kinda attitude is just weird to me. A private business doesn't own us anything.
Meaning you shouldn't support stupid behavior - if you do, you're just enabling people to be stupid.
EarthboundX
975,825
EarthboundX
Posted on 13 September 17 at 14:15, Edited on 13 September 17 at 14:17 by EarthboundX
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
EarthboundX said:
CoreScan said:
^ I most certainly won't. I'm not supporting publishers that are too greedy or dumb to put a DLC on sale, even one that is six years old.
What? We are not entitled to sales, it's not something a business is required to do, what kinda attitude is that?

Yeah it sucks they will never be on sale, but that kinda attitude is just weird to me. A private business doesn't own us anything.
Meaning you shouldn't support stupid behavior - if you do, you're just enabling people to be stupid.
What stupid behavior? Why is it stupid to not put something on sale? Maybe it was already selling very well, or maybe it's a license issue. In fact for DNF, I bet it was a license issue.

I'm a realist, I don't expect a for profit business to just give me something because I expect it, or somehow think I'm entitled to it.
Shinnizle
705,773
Shinnizle
Posted on 13 September 17 at 16:26
Personally, I bought The Doctor Who Cloned Me for Duke Nukem Forever at one point after I got ~15$ deposited in my Microsoft Account from Xbox Live Rewards. It made it hurt less laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
mosin360
656,556
mosin360
Posted on 13 September 17 at 22:55
I'm going to hold out on Minecraft story as I think it will be 75% off during the holiday sales.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.