Game Discussion: Trials Fusion

Inferno 4 first obstacle/track

• ditisemditisem778,364
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 08:13
    Any tips on the first obstacle? I've tried for 5 hours straight without any luck. The rest of the track seems doable on youtube but i can't get past the first obstacle for the life of me. Tried two things, front wheel first (never worked anyhow) and wheele bounce got close twice. It's the only thing i need for 100% AND I HATE THE TRACK. if there isn't any way around it or to make it atleast mroe doable because i feel like it's pure luck right now i'll quit.
  • ditisemditisem778,364
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 08:38
    Disregard this thread. I managed to clear the first and now i've used 500 retries on the second. i'm just not good enough.
  • xQuesooxQuesoo626,041
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 11:10
    I'd say to keep trying man. It probably took me over 500 tries to get over the first obstacle for the first time. I think it's one of the harder ones in the track or at least most inconsistent for me. Practice really does make perfect. The track took me a few thousand faults until I finally did it. I found that some of the YouTube videos helped - in particular one of the slow motion ones.
  • ditisemditisem778,364
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 11:29
    Yea that's the one i'm using but i feel like i'm wasting my life lmao. It's 0 fun to do the same thing 1000 times. I did however get 2 checkpoints before the finish before running out of time.. frigging hate that time limit. ALSO HATE THE BARRELS hahaha. Anyone who did this track knows the barrels. They suck.
  • gmurda33gmurda331,811,848
    Posted on 12 September 17 at 12:11
    the best thing for the barrels is to learn the fapping method. once i finally learned that method, i can get through the barrels with ease. i learned the fapping method on saturday, and i passed this track on saturday. you need to get your front wheel on to any object and lean forward while holding RT and rapidly pressing X. if you are forward enough, this will raise your back wheel until you are balanced on your front wheel. you will then need to hop and land on your back wheel and do a bunny hop. it may take a little bit of practice, but learning this has helped me immensely.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads