N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 13 September 17 at 12:14
Don't play once

Please click here to read the story: Don't Knock Twice Review
Sol76
Sol76
Posted on 13 September 17 at 12:33
Oh well .... great !! laugh

Pre-ordered it two weeks ago but didn't play it yet. No need to dive in to it straight away I guess.
BiLLzuMaNaTi
BiLLzuMaNaTi
Posted on 13 September 17 at 12:34
I actually enjoyed it. The story was pretty interesting since it had to do with Slavic folklore, Baba Yaga, summoning demons and human sacrifice. It wasn't very scary but I did enjoy playing through and experiencing it.
YouTube: AchievementLand
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 September 17 at 13:18
On an unrelated note, the developers live 5 minutes from my house laugh
Bridge188
Bridge188
Posted on 13 September 17 at 13:51
I bought it yesterday before reading this - ah well, easy Gs
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 13 September 17 at 17:08
i like interesting experiences. If not a horror, perhaps this could be called a walking sim. either way, will pick it up at the 80% it is surely to be on sale at soon enough!
Visions of Gore
Posted on 13 September 17 at 17:45
Thanks for the review! The game might suck, but your review was an enjoyable read.toast What's hilarious to me is that 95% of this websites' members will only pull 3 things from this review-
1. Easy gamerscore
2. Not a remake of a game, and therefore should be bought
3. Will buy, but only at greatly reduced price
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 13 September 17 at 18:03
I'll play this for the easy Gamerscore once it goes on sale at a huge discount because it's not a remaster! :) I was looking forward to this because of some screenshots I saw a while ago, but didn't realize it was a movie tie in. I probably will play this one day, but not now thanks to this
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 13 September 17 at 18:47
Bought and played it for easy gamerscore. Had to play through 5 times to get the final achievement of not lighting any wall candles... Kinfof glitchy.
gorehound34
gorehound34
Posted on 13 September 17 at 19:26
Completely agree, the game was complete and utter garbage. Good review!
Visions of Gore
Posted on 13 September 17 at 23:01
KenH2k4 said:
I'll play this for the easy Gamerscore once it goes on sale at a huge discount because it's not a remaster! :) I was looking forward to this because of some screenshots I saw a while ago, but didn't realize it was a movie tie in. I probably will play this one day, but not now thanks to this
laugh
blueriversbeast
Posted on 13 September 17 at 23:30
Don't Knock Twice isn't clever, impactful, or even as tense and atmospheric as Gone Home, which is a real damning distinction given which one is truly the horror title of the two.

I swear I have a different copy of Gone Home than everyone else in the world, I didn't enjoy it at all and it was far from tense and atmospheric. Great review as always, though. toast
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 14 September 17 at 10:55
Sounds pretty bad, it would have to be a very deep sale to even get a maybe!
Legohead 1977
Angels Kill Too
Posted on 17 September 17 at 19:49
blueriversbeast said:
Don't Knock Twice isn't clever, impactful, or even as tense and atmospheric as Gone Home, which is a real damning distinction given which one is truly the horror title of the two.

I swear I have a different copy of Gone Home than everyone else in the world, I didn't enjoy it at all and it was far from tense and atmospheric. Great review as always, though. toast
you just said that Gone Home was more tense and atmospheric then don't knock Twice then you go on saying it was far from tense and atmospheric, so wtf is it guy?
Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 17 September 17 at 21:05
Angels Kill Too said:
blueriversbeast said:

you just said that Gone Home was more tense and atmospheric then don't knock Twice then you go on saying it was far from tense and atmospheric, so wtf is it guy?
The first paragraph is a quote from my review.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 18 September 17 at 16:05
For $10, I wouldn't expect too much, but that's just me.
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.