Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

NBA 2K18 Achievement List Revealed

• YazFromAlcatrazYazFromAlcatraz2,132,189
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 12:47
    Finally, a day before release day we have an achievement list! Now it will probably take 2 months before it gets added to the sports genre leaderboards like some other games lol...
  • JappeJappe1,159,944
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 13:21
    Boo! I would have bought this but they didn't put achievements into the Prelude so they will lose a sale now. #votewithyowallet
  • MasterChief TomMasterChief Tom2,327,650
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 14:00
    Jappe said:
    Boo! I would have bought this but they didn't put achievements into the Prelude so they will lose a sale now. #votewithyowallet
    I don't think you're going far enough. Because of 2K's trechery over the Prelude, I'm personally never buying ANY game from them with the letters 'N', 'B', or 'A' in the title ever again!

It's a shame - I quite liked the BioShock series - but it's the only way they'll learn!!!!!1!
  • Posted on 14 September 17 at 14:08
    Jappe said:
    Haha!

Do you actually enjoy playing games or do you just do it for the meaningless number next to your name.
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI31,024,350
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 14:58
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Jappe said:
    Haha!

Do you actually enjoy playing games or do you just do it for the meaningless number next to your name.
    I think people enjoying playing games FOR the "meaningless" number next to your name. In many cases.
  • JappeJappe1,159,944
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 15:11, Edited on 14 September 17 at 15:12 by Jappe
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Jappe said:
    Haha!

I do it for the number BELOW my name! Gotta be precise on the terms there.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,975,145
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 15:45
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Jappe said:
    Haha!

Obviously you cared about the "meaningless" number at some point as you had to have done something questionable to be set to GamerScore tracking...

After all these years I still don't get why people post in forums of TA, a site about tracking achievements, to rip on people caring about GamerScore...
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,310
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 15:57
    Mike Pitch said:
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Jappe said:
    Haha!

Obviously you cared about the "meaningless" number at some point as you had to have done something questionable to be set to GamerScore tracking...

After all these years I still don't get why people post in forums of TA, a site about tracking achievements, to rip on people caring about GamerScore...
    Was going to say this myself. Hilarious that someone who cheated to up that meaningless number is calling someone else out. Pot, meet kettle.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,174,967
    Posted on 14 September 17 at 16:46, Edited on 14 September 17 at 17:20 by The SCHWARTZ 00
    At least this list is actually more reasonable than last years, where you had to go shirtless and play against dickheads online for hours. It's still a grindfest money pit but thankfully they didn't tie so many achievements to doing things that require you to interact with the toxic community. I may actually buy this at some point.
  • Posted on 14 September 17 at 23:34
    Looks like another BS year of cheivos, I will pass again.
  • hiltz77hiltz77828,163
    Posted on 15 September 17 at 05:54
    Doing all the checklist tasks in my team will take for ever and be super hard u basically have to win and do everything there is to be done in myteam
  • Posted on 15 September 17 at 13:24
    MasterChief Tom said:
    Jappe said:
    I don't think you're going far enough. Because of 2K's trechery over the Prelude, I'm personally never buying ANY game from them with the letters 'N', 'B', or 'A' in the title ever again!

It's a shame - I quite liked the BioShock series - but it's the only way they'll learn!!!!!1!
    Me too. I think it's 2k sports section though.

If they want to play favorites against us, there should be no fucking way we support these guys ever again.
  • DesolatePoemDesolatePoem192,408
    Posted on 16 September 17 at 19:06
    So the Achievements background will always be Kyrie in his Cavs uniform?
  • JoonasJoonas413,345
    Posted on 17 September 17 at 00:42
    DesolatePoem said:
    So the Achievements background will always be Kyrie in his Cavs uniform?
    They are changing it for the Celtics. That is what I understood from some links.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads