Game Comparison Forum

Forum for discussing new comparison features and posting up incorrect links and prices

All different consoles via stackable achievements help

AuthorMessage
AngryManGamer
AngryManGamer
Posted on 14 September 17 at 13:20
If someone can be reasonable andi inbox me ur suggestions of what you think the best graphics card for a pc to run games like dead rising 2, Gta 4, and other Windows games? As an example cod modern warfare remastered. Plus how do u get different region games on the Xbox one? There are some games I want to try out on the Xbox one but there from China so it would be an experience to see what the gameplay would be like for there country. Do I need a new Chinese email or gamer tag? These are the questions I've been trying to figure out for months but never knew the answers. If someone could please inbox me if he correct answer or suggestions then I put would be appreciated

Thanks

Angrymangamer
AngryManGamer
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 14 September 17 at 14:17
For china specifically you need a Chinese account and a Chinese Xbox. Other regions you out can just swap the region on your console, buy the game, then swap back.
Game On.
AngryManGamer
AngryManGamer
Posted on 14 September 17 at 16:26
I don't need a Chinese Xbox because Xbox one is region free
AngryManGamer
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 14 September 17 at 16:27, Edited on 14 September 17 at 16:28 by JumboWario
*Except China.

Like I said, for any other region pretty much that is true but China is locked down.
Game On.
AngryManGamer
AngryManGamer
Posted on 14 September 17 at 16:35
Oh right I didn't know. Well from the other parts of my question. What would you recommend! I need a good detailed explanation
AngryManGamer
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 14 September 17 at 16:39
Not a PC guy. Can't help you there.
Game On.
AngryManGamer
AngryManGamer
Posted on 14 September 17 at 16:43
Ok thanks
AngryManGamer
AngryManGamer
AngryManGamer
Posted on 17 September 17 at 13:39
But if anyone can answer me that would be appreciated
AngryManGamer
Neumans
Neumans
Posted on 13 June 19 at 03:27
The best graphics card is one you can afford, any current modern levelled cards should be ok for the older Games for Windows Live. I ran all those without too much issue on my 5 year old ATI with 2GB of memory.

Not sure on the newer games minimum specs (for COD MW Remastered) but minimum specs for the newer games will be available where ever you are purchasing your game from.

But for the older GFWL games pretty much any modern graphics card would be adequate.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.