Game Discussion: Forza Motorsport 4 Forum

Servers unavailable???

AuthorMessage
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 16 September 17 at 01:28
For 3 days now, I have this issue.
Can't access my messages, auction, everything...
Do you have that too?
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 16 September 17 at 01:43
I tried to get "Show Off" by uploading a movie to forza.net but it would not register. Unsure if the servers are dead. I hope not.
Yaeven
Yaeven
Posted on 16 September 17 at 01:47
Yeah, not just you. As far as I know there have been no announcements. I checked the online achievements for FM3 and some people have been unlocking them recently, which by logic gives me hope that this is an accident and it can be fixed. Whoever has a Twitter account should let the devs know about this or ask if we should worry.
MUFFINTAST1C
87,361 87,361 GamerScore
MUFFINTAST1C
Posted on 16 September 17 at 10:06, Edited on 16 September 17 at 10:06 by MUFFINTAST1C
I don't think they'd of pulled the servers down for it or they would've taken the rewards down for it as well where you can redeem rewards in the form of credits and give some kind of notice or TA would've posted some sort of notification.

I have sent a tweet to them but it's doubtful I'll get a reply.
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 17 September 17 at 02:32
I sent 2 tweets too and waiting for a reply... Or hope to.

Anyway, I will probably get over with 4 soon and the auction house was full of hacked cars at ridiculous price for a while now. The most expensive Ferrari is at 10 millions and some guides suggest to try to find it there... Well, most of the time, I see that car at the small cost of 135 millions... shock

It is now a cheating game, and I saw some youtube videos of people selling in game money for real money.

I'm starting to hate what some bastards are doing with video games lately...
MUFFINTAST1C
87,361 87,361 GamerScore
MUFFINTAST1C
Posted on 18 September 17 at 09:09
I've checked on FM.net and apparently someone there has said (without source) that T10 will be taking the servers offline for FM3, FM4 and Horizon 1 in January of next year on the 3rd, take it with a pinch of salt.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 18 September 17 at 12:53
Well, I think the servers for Forza 2 still works don't they?
Just the auction house was officialy shut down.
Same thing with PGR 3 and 4? Or is everything shut down for those?
Usually "extra online fetures" like Videos, scheduled events or a curated thing like the auction house stop working. Not the multiplayer or leaderboards.
MUFFINTAST1C
87,361 87,361 GamerScore
MUFFINTAST1C
Posted on 19 September 17 at 09:31
Forza 4 servers are back up.

I'd recommend people who have ALL the DLC and get the multiplayer achievements in a private match on your own with AI as these can be boosted solo. I'm glad I've just got the career mode to complete and same applies to Forza Horizon 1.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 19 September 17 at 13:00
What about the Clubs? Can you create or join a club?
WrierCrib24502
Posted on 19 September 17 at 17:23
I have been trying with the club since July, the server was still closed, but the rivals were still active. Now it can not be anything, only in the network play and it is not known how long. It upsets me that there was no warning.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 20 September 17 at 10:57
I was on FM4 last night and the Servers were working. I was able to bang out a few achievements by posting photos, uploading a movie, sharing a car with a club, accessing the Forza Hub for daily messages, etc. The online free-play matches were working also. So they must have fixed the servers, or they are just intermittent. I think I have gone as far as I can for FM4 achievements now, since I do not intend to grind out all the seasons.
Yaeven
Yaeven
Posted on 21 September 17 at 14:31
MUFFINTAST1C said:
Thank you so much for keeping us updated. Did most of the online achievements now. Better safe than sorry.

halohogg said:
I was on FM4 last night and the Servers were working. I was able to bang out a few achievements[...] sharing a car with a club
I really want to believe you did this legitimately. Servers are back up for me but I fail to create a club every time. Would you mind letting me join your club and see if that works? I'd be so grateful that I hypothetically wouldn't even mind doing the events for you if you were an IRL friend.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 26 September 17 at 13:51
Yaeven said:
MUFFINTAST1C said:
Thank you so much for keeping us updated. Did most of the online achievements now. Better safe than sorry.

halohogg said:
I was on FM4 last night and the Servers were working. I was able to bang out a few achievements[...] sharing a car with a club
I really want to believe you did this legitimately. Servers are back up for me but I fail to create a club every time. Would you mind letting me join your club and see if that works? I'd be so grateful that I hypothetically wouldn't even mind doing the events for you if you were an IRL friend.
To clarify - I was already part of a club (from way back), however I was able to unlock recently sharing a car legitimately.

Forza Motorsport 4My Car is Your CarThe My Car is Your Car achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 16 pointsShare a car in your garage with your Car Club.

Trust me - I don't have the skills, knowledge, or desire to hack achievements. I'll look for your gamertag and see if I can accept you into the club I'm in.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 27 September 17 at 00:34
^ I don't think anyone is doubting about this achievement above.

Everyone complained about creating and joining a club. Nothing more.

You said you couldn't create, so nothing changed. Servers are back as usual for Forza titles.
WrierCrib24502
Posted on 27 September 17 at 20:06
I will agree with the previous speaker. The server obviously does not work only if a new CLUB is set up or an attempt to join any other club. Looking at the attainment of the Club, the last took place on April 8 this year. And since then nobody has done it. I started the game in July and almost every day I try to create a club, unfortunately without success. I think there are a lot of us who need this one achievement. Among my friends only 3 is what he needs. And how much?
CobraTodd
CobraTodd
Posted on 28 September 17 at 07:53
Currently have a look seems to be servers are down again ?
TrevorDaddy
TrevorDaddy
Posted on 26 October 17 at 14:18
I show AngelOfDeath YT achieved Clubbed Up on October 19, 2017. Can anyone confirm if this is working again?
Paulmolive
Paulmolive
Posted on 28 October 17 at 20:05
I've been trying to create a club for the past 6 days with no luck.
Yaeven
Yaeven
Posted on 31 October 17 at 05:18
What a shame. If this doesn't get fixed, which is most likely, this ends my chances of ever getting 100%. Too bad it took them so long to flag the achievement. I had already started the game when the window closed, trusting the game's page to be accurate.
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 31 October 17 at 12:53
Yaeven said:
What a shame. If this doesn't get fixed, which is most likely, this ends my chances of ever getting 100%. Too bad it took them so long to flag the achievement. I had already started the game when the window closed, trusting the game's page to be accurate.
This happened with me on a game called TMNT Training Lair. Three of the twelve achievements had already been discontinued for over a month but they had not been flagged. Was very disappointed when I found I couldn't complete it. I'm sorry, dude
Goats be flyin'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.