Game Info Submission Archive: Gigantic Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Gigantic - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Gigantic

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 17 September 17 at 02:45
Tranierx has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gigantic Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Tranierx for Gigantic

Tranierx said:
Badges can only be earned from PvP (the ones I marked with versus and 10 players required) while any others can be earned in PvE (the ones I marked with cooperation).

Two exceptions are the Fortune Cards (Major/Minor Arcana and Hero) sets, which have at least one card from the set that requires a badge (I marked those as versus/coop and 10 players)

And then there's the tutorial which is solo
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 27 September 17 at 03:10
Thanks Tranierx! Flags added! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 01 October 17 at 22:35
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 30 July 18 at 16:18
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gigantic Achievements:

SweetArkhane said:
GiganticThe Call to AdventureThe The Call to Adventure achievement in Gigantic worth 32 pointsYou must reach Account Level 5 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticThe Path to GreatnessThe The Path to Greatness achievement in Gigantic worth 67 pointsYou must reach Account Level 10 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticCrossing the ThresholdThe Crossing the Threshold achievement in Gigantic worth 111 pointsYou must reach Account Level 20 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticThe Road of TrialsThe The Road of Trials achievement in Gigantic worth 202 pointsYou must reach Account Level 40 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticThe Vision QuestThe The Vision Quest achievement in Gigantic worth 363 pointsYou must reach Account Level 60 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticThe BoonThe The Boon achievement in Gigantic worth 562 pointsYou must reach Account Level 80 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticThe Hero's JourneyThe The Hero's Journey achievement in Gigantic worth 1261 pointsYou must reach Account Level 100 to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticGoing for the GoldThe Going for the Gold achievement in Gigantic worth 168 pointsYou must reach Rank 7 for a Hero Mastery medal to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticPrestigious EffortThe Prestigious Effort achievement in Gigantic worth 401 pointsYou must reach Rank 10 for a Hero Mastery medal to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticGladiatorThe Gladiator achievement in Gigantic worth 325 pointsYou must win 100 matches to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticGolden FortuneThe Golden Fortune achievement in Gigantic worth 216 pointsYou must complete 7 Rare Fortune Cards to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticCelestial FortuneThe Celestial Fortune achievement in Gigantic worth 440 pointsYou must complete 7 Legendary Fortune Cards to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

GiganticCreature ComfortsThe Creature Comforts achievement in Gigantic worth 6 pointsYou must successfully summon a creature in a match to unlock this achievement.

3 players required

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 31 July 18 at 16:19
Hey SweetArkane,

We noticed the flags were wrong on player counts for PvE but with a day out we didn't get a chance to update until now. All the achievements have become discontinued anyway and have been flagged as such.

Thanks for the submission! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 01 August 18 at 09:30
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.