Game Discussion: Battlefield 3 Forum

Is it just me or are all the DLC modes dead?

AuthorMessage
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 18 September 17 at 00:59, Edited on 18 September 17 at 01:00 by The SCHWARTZ 00
I can't find a match for Gun Master or Conquest Domination at all. Even using server browser I can't find shit. Anyone else having any luck with these?
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 18 September 17 at 14:30
they have been dead for a few years now. best to check on saturday nights. with some luck, you can find servers populated.
InsaneFlame
InsaneFlame
Posted on 20 September 17 at 12:56
Frustratingly most of the more obscure gametype (Gun Master, Scavenger and Tank Superiority) are very rarely populated with anywhere near enough people to start a match.

I've had to set up sessions and rent a server to get the gametypes I need. The sessions are useful but are annoying and complicated to set up and coordinate.

Annoying that i need a couple of Scavenger wins to unlock the crossbow but can never find 3 other people to start it.
Anacoma
Anacoma
Posted on 22 September 17 at 07:03
I still need to get 2 more conquest domination wins. Can't find any one playing that mode
PerfidiousKoala
Posted on 26 February 19 at 19:27, Edited on 26 February 19 at 19:28 by PerfidiousKoala
Anyone here want to join me and a few other guys to try and play tank superiority and scavenger to get some achievements? we can all set a date and time to do them :)
PerfidiousKoala
Ax7 BEAST
Ax7 BEAST
Posted on 29 June 19 at 22:35
PerfidiousKoala said:
Anyone here want to join me and a few other guys to try and play tank superiority and scavenger to get some achievements? we can all set a date and time to do them :)
I'm down for it, just message me on here or XBL and we can work it out :)
Boosting Battlefield BC, Halo Wars, and Gears PC
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.