Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Raiden Makes His Electrifying Debut in Injustice 2

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 18 September 17 at 20:21
You know you're in the wrong game, right?

Please click here to read the story: Raiden Makes His Electrifying Debut in Injustice 2
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 18 September 17 at 21:33
One of the best if not the best super move in the game so far!
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 18 September 17 at 21:44
Although I wasn't initially fond of MK characters being in this game, Sub-Zero has been great. I look forward to seeing all of the customization options for Raiden.
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Fatalist Flames
Posted on 18 September 17 at 21:53
Pretty impressive indeed! Looking forward to Raiden.
Someday we will foresee obstacles, through the blizzard...
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 18 September 17 at 22:00
Black Lightning is an added bonus nice premium skin shader. Only quam will be he most likely will have Raiden's Super and Win animation which won't fit him.
JEBERNARD
JEBERNARD
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:22
BigWiIIieStyIe said:
Black Lightning is an added bonus nice premium skin shader. Only quam will be he most likely will have Raiden's Super and Win animation which won't fit him.
Black Lightning has the same Super Move & Win Animation but the Dragon is subbed out for a fist.
JEBERNARD
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 19 September 17 at 12:39
Looks totally awesome, really happy about Raiden coming to Injustice, October needs to come sooner!
DARK 777
TombOfAnubis
TombOfAnubis
Posted on 19 September 17 at 14:39
That costume though... blart. roll
CRISTIAMUZ
CRISTIAMUZ
Posted on 19 September 17 at 17:35
I like how they included a skin for a DC character Black Lightning. For the people that keep bitching that there are two MK characters in the roster.
Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 20 September 17 at 06:19
CRISTIAMUZ said:
I like how they included a skin for a DC character Black Lightning. For the people that keep bitching that there are two MK characters in the roster.
Honestly Raiden should have been the alternate. Makes no sense for Black Lightning to have a teleport and that incredibly-MK Super Move. Would have been better to have a marginally gimped Raiden than a Black Lightning that does MK stuff.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.