Game Discussion: Killer Instinct Forum

Friendly Achievements Glitches?

AuthorMessage
ScorchPSO
ScorchPSO
Posted on 18 September 17 at 20:29
I tried to unlock several friendly achievements today but none are popping. I've been unlocking other achievements fine and haven't had any trouble with any of the previous characters.

Shin Hisako, Eyegol, Kilgore and Eagle all aren't unlocking for me. I've tried being host, being invited. Rebooting router and Xbox. Signing in and out.

I went through a lot of Friendly Achievements on Trueachievements and noticed that nearly all of them haven't had a unlock since the 14th. Not sure if that is coincidence or the cross play with steam patch has broken something.

Figured I would make a post in case anybody else is having the same issue or if I'm just an isolated case.
ArchBehemoth08
Posted on 18 September 17 at 22:08
I'm having the same issue. Friendly Spinal, Fulgore, TJ Combo, Maya, Kan-Ra and Riptor have all glitched on me since the latest patch.

I've tried being host, not being host, removing and adding friend again, and hard resetting the console, but nothing works.
jimmyclutchman
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:25
same for me have thought it was just me i thought it was because my friend was appearing offline that it wasnt working but changed that and still doesnt work
ScorchPSO
ScorchPSO
Posted on 19 September 17 at 04:46, Edited on 21 September 17 at 07:55 by ScorchPSO
Tried again this morning with my friend and none are unlocking for him either so there definitely seems to be an issue. I'm travelling for work at the moment so no direct access to computer.

Is it worth somebody tweeting them or making a post on their forum regarding this?

EDIT: I've sent them a tweet - I'll see if I get a response.
MathNotEvenOnce
Posted on 28 September 17 at 04:57
vt axe and i have the same issue.
Death Slice X
Death Slice X
Posted on 30 September 17 at 14:34, Edited on 30 September 17 at 14:43 by Death Slice X
i same problem with eagle and shin and killgore
[COLOR=red]"R.I.P FRIZZBIT 1991 - 2004"[/COLOR] [URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Death+Slice+X.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com
jimmyclutchman
Posted on 01 October 17 at 02:16
I wonder if this wil get fixed lol not
BattleWolfLV
BattleWolfLV
Posted on 01 October 17 at 14:51
i can confirm problem with shin hisako and killgore.
Gamer since 1992: Elektronika BK-0010 -> NES -> SEGA Mega Drive 2 -> PC -> XBOX360 / X-ONE
ScorchPSO
ScorchPSO
Posted on 02 October 17 at 12:48
I've tweeted them and posted on their forum in the bug reporting but I've not had a response from either - Maybe somebody else can give it a shot at trying to contact them to see if they're at least aware of the issue? :)
Xealon
Xealon
Posted on 02 October 17 at 13:47
ScorchPSO said:
I've tweeted them and posted on their forum in the bug reporting but I've not had a response from either - Maybe somebody else can give it a shot at trying to contact them to see if they're at least aware of the issue? :)
I have also posted on their forums. We'll see if it makes any difference
Dobermann X
Dobermann X
Posted on 07 October 17 at 15:46
Xealon said:
ScorchPSO said:
I have also posted on their forums. We'll see if it makes any difference
I saw you post dude, i have the same problem, shin isako and kilgore are the last friendly achievements i need... :/
Astariah
Astariah
Posted on 08 October 17 at 19:24
The problem I have is there still not free for me, there not in ready to install in my definition edition
Dobermann X
Dobermann X
Posted on 13 October 17 at 23:11
Any news on this ?
mozgom
mozgom
Posted on 16 October 17 at 18:09
Dobermann X said:
Any news on this ?
no
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 17 October 17 at 16:04
Glad I saw this before setting up a session to do them. Anyone having trouble connecting to the Shadow Survival? I get an error message each time.
Xealon
Xealon
Posted on 17 October 17 at 16:18
CRUM LEE said:
Glad I saw this before setting up a session to do them. Anyone having trouble connecting to the Shadow Survival? I get an error message each time.
I get that error sometimes but usually after pressing b a few times it will work for me
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 18 October 17 at 19:58
Have Iron Galaxy even acknowledged that there is an issue and they're working on it?
This space for rent.
Xealon
Xealon
Posted on 18 October 17 at 22:04
MrZombieChicken said:
Have Iron Galaxy even acknowledged that there is an issue and they're working on it?
Nothing was mentioned in the bug report thread that we commented on
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 19 October 17 at 12:32
Xealon said:
CRUM LEE said:
I get that error sometimes but usually after pressing b a few times it will work for me
Thanks! It worked today when I tried. Bummed there's been no update on these achievements, though!
Finnan
Finnan
Posted on 26 October 17 at 23:02
The number of people with Friendly Kilgore went up today by 2, but no one new is in the recently unlocked players. Any idea how this would happen?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.