The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 19th, 2017

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:42
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 19th, 2017
DAN5KI97
DAN5KI97
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:46
Pretty boring sale, let's hope 360 has something better to offer.
DAN5KI97
Serious X Devil
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:50
DAN5KI97 said:
Pretty boring sale, let's hope 360 has something better to offer.
Completely agree, nothing for me here.
Falcon12727
Falcon12727
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:51
Beware the unobtainable achievements... Lol
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:54
might get dex and far cry primal but i'll hold off until 360 sales are up might be better
Goggs25
HVAC Techie
HVAC Techie
Posted on 19 September 17 at 00:54
Might grab a few of these.

Also, it bothers me they haven't fixed the unobtainable in Styx yet. I hope they do.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
xONLY INHUMANx
Posted on 19 September 17 at 01:00
It shits me off to see games that have been out for ages,have unobtainables in them still. I would like the option to go for the achievement if i feel like to if not see others do so.

Whether you like it or not, achievements are still apart of the game and when developer's just abandoned their games without fixing them, they should get some sort of fine or something on those lines.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 19 September 17 at 01:05
Jesus man 20 bf1 battlepacks are 22 dollars at a 25% discount? Do people actually buy those useless things?
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 19 September 17 at 01:18
IMO Mighty No. 9 is fun for a playthrough but it leaves you wishing the Mega Man X games were on Xbox One.

Xbox One version is probably the worst version as it needed a title update for the game and the DLC itself (watching a DLC update on my console was the weirdest thing I've seen the Xbox One do and I had no idea the console was capable of that) and there is 1 achievement that cannot be earned on Xbox One. You can earn every achievement/trophy on all other versions.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 September 17 at 01:27
Anyone played livelock? It was on my radar before the $20 price point. May have to grab it now
Blissed Away
Blissed Away
Posted on 19 September 17 at 01:33
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Whether you like it or not, achievements are still apart of the game and when developer's just abandoned their games without fixing them, they should get some sort of fine or something on those lines.
I know it's frustrating for an achievement hunter but an unobtainable achievement usually has no impact on the gameplay experience. The majority of gamers aren't playing games to earn all achievements or consider them in their purchasing decision.
xONLY INHUMANx
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:08
Blissed Away said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
I know it's frustrating for an achievement hunter but an unobtainable achievement usually has no impact on the gameplay experience. The majority of gamers aren't playing games to earn all achievements or consider them in their purchasing decision.
it doesn't matter if you're achievement hunter or if doesn't have any impact on the game itself, it would just be nice if developer's could fix their game besides release it and abandon their work.

i normally stay clear from those games because how do i know if the game isn't full of bugs or just plain broken and if they will ever fix their game

mighty no9 was on kickstarter wasn't it? made million's? and yet they can't fix it
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:13
I know it's because of idiosyncrasies with how TA scans sales, but once again a season pass was missed. The Battlefield 1 Premium pass is 40% off: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/battlefield-1-premiu...

That's the cheapest it's ever been, I think that's the buy point for me.
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:22
Decent sale for me:

Forma.8
Heart&Slash
Livelock

Very tempted by Anoxemia at that price point, just not sure if its for me
Your achievements are belong to us!
GamerScoreM4STA
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:34
I literally just bought black & white bushido 2 days ago. angry
That's fine by me for having all class skill cards to level 6 cause I'm only missing 2 epics for the scout class. Getting to wings 5 is pretty easy to
MassiveAssault5
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:36
Goggs25 said:
might get dex and far cry primal but i'll hold off until 360 sales are up might be better
I actually enjoyed those two quite a bit. Primal really makes you feel like a sticks and stones warrior.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:40
A handful of Xbox 360 sales have spilled in. Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon, and L.A. Noire.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Far-Cry-3/66acd00...
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Far-Cry-3-Blood-D...
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/LA-Noire/66acd000...
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 19 September 17 at 02:51
xONLY INHUMANx said:
Blissed Away said:
xONLY INHUMANx said:
it doesn't matter if you're achievement hunter or if doesn't have any impact on the game itself, it would just be nice if developer's could fix their game besides release it and abandon their work.

i normally stay clear from those games because how do i know if the game isn't full of bugs or just plain broken and if they will ever fix their game

mighty no9 was on kickstarter wasn't it? made million's? and yet they can't fix it
they should be forced to make games without achievements if the dev's are too lazy to fix broken achievements
Goggs25
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 19 September 17 at 03:05
I'm hoping that the Forza 6 Nascar and Horizon 3 Hot Wheels goes on sale.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 19 September 17 at 03:22, Edited on 19 September 17 at 03:27 by HolyHalfDead
mosin360 said:
I'm hoping that the Forza 6 Nascar and Horizon 3 Hot Wheels goes on sale.
Nascar has been on sale several times already. Did you really miss it when it was $5 CAD last month? Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 1st, 2017
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.