The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 19th, 2017

• RainesRaines231,746
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 04:19
    Will think about grabbing the Far Cry 4 and Far Cry Primal bundle. Loved the style and gameplay of Far Cry 3
  • Posted on 19 September 17 at 05:03
    Crimson Drifter said:
    Decent sale for me:

Forma.8
    Heart&Slash
    Livelock

Very tempted by Anoxemia at that price point, just not sure if its for me
    Sans Livelock, those were the three I was planning on getting. Hopefully it's money well spent.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 September 17 at 05:05
    Might look into Anoxemia.
  • ZZBDZZBD305,692
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 05:32
    Seems to be the same games every other week. Would love another indie sale.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo288,864
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 07:55
    xONLY INHUMANx said:
    It shits me off to see games that have been out for ages,have unobtainables in them still. I would like the option to go for the achievement if i feel like to if not see others do so.

Whether you like it or not, achievements are still apart of the game and when developer's just abandoned their games without fixing them, they should get some sort of fine or something on those lines.
    Exactly! Like purchasing a car where the stereo doesn't work properly. The car will still perform beautifully but it is still a feature and should work on product completion. I was burned once with unobtainable achievements and only once.

The industry is to blame for my poor expectations and this is the reason I wait at least 6 months for bug fixes and achievement patches.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 September 17 at 08:11
    I feel like its a bit late, but I finally picked up overwatch goty. The game of the year edition is on sale too. Ill find some time to play it now and then.
  • Posted on 19 September 17 at 08:27
    I was tempted to buy that Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal bundle but pretty sure I can nab both of those for cheap physically.
  • MrJenkins91MrJenkins91366,978
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 09:07
    Battlefield for 6€ sounds interesting, despite me being a total helpless disaster in that game, but i need a fresh, new shooter. But too bad i missed the addons when they were free. Might grab this nevertheless.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,055,331
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 09:39
    Only Livelock for me
  • EinhanderEinhander232,370 232,370 GamerScore
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 09:50
    roll
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,813,392
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 11:15
    Predefiance said:
    Considering this one too, though only 2 people have finished it!
    Legohead 1977
  • LyzyrdLyzyrd1,793,881
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 11:39
    Woo! Wallet spared for the second week in a row.
  • AlahertAlahert1,931,283
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 12:16
    Livelock for me!
    DARK 777
  • ShadyShallShadyShall476,531
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 13:44
    The discount on the BF1 premium pass is pretty good considering they are only half way through content. I won the game for free, so $30 for COMPLETE content is pretty sweet. BUT, i am not ready to jump into that game yet. do i test the fates to see if it'll be on sale again later...? or do i grab this now knowing i wont get to it for at least another 6 months... season passes are rare in the sale world...
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,675,542
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 15:24
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Predefiance said:
    I read somewhere that a patch had broken something that means no one can progress from a certain point
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 September 17 at 15:46
    Like the look of Raid WW2 but waiting for a better price b4 I buy it.
  • The NotoThe Noto594,188
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 15:53
    I haven't started Far Cry 4, but I have a disc copy. Is $12 for the Season Pass worth it or should I wait for a steeper sale?
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,813,392
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 16:17
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Predefiance said:
    I read somewhere that a patch had broken something that means no one can progress from a certain point
    Is that the boulder. If so I'll give it a miss for now!
    Legohead 1977
  • FigbenderFigbender770,688
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 16:38
    GamerScoreM4STA said:
    I literally just bought black & white bushido 2 days ago. angry
    It's only like $2.50 cheaper than normal, don't sweat it
  • PuckJunkiePuckJunkie817,126
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 16:39
    HVAC Techie said:
    Might grab a few of these.

Also, it bothers me they haven't fixed the unobtainable in Styx yet. I hope they do.
    It doesn't look like they're going to. Word is that they accidentally uploaded the PS4 achievement list, with its standard "unlock all other trophies" trophy, and had no XBOX code to support the achievement. Apparently it's too much effort to fix now, and they don't plan on fixing it. It's a 0-point achievement, so you can still get the 1000GS, but if the missing 0-pointer bothers you, then you'll want to avoid this game. It looks like the unobtainable is here to stay.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.