The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 19th, 2017

• Posted on 19 September 17 at 18:13
    Been waiting on Livelock to go on sale so that's an easy $5 already spent. If it had local co-op that would have been a much sweeter deal.
    The Most Electrifying Man in Gaming Entertainment!
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,013,160
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 18:24
    Maybe pick up Forma.8 and Heart&Slash.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,675,637
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 18:55
    Legohead 1977 said:
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Predefiance said:
    Might look into Anoxemia.
    Considering this one too, though only 2 people have finished it!
    I read somewhere that a patch had broken something that means no one can progress from a certain point
    Is that the boulder. If so I'll give it a miss for now!
    Yeh I think so. Was interested in the game myself but I'm not sure. I mean, at that price it's not really an issue but maybe next time.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • OFUNBlackOFUNBlack1,740,424
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 19:48
    Black & White Bushido smile
  • ShadyShallShadyShall476,531
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 20:28
    The Noto said:
    I haven't started Far Cry 4, but I have a disc copy. Is $12 for the Season Pass worth it or should I wait for a steeper sale?
    i am sure you have looked at the "season" pass and saw that only the Yeti DLC has achievements. it was a lot of fun but i question the $12 worthiness... in general, that season pass was a HUGE disappointment. i still feel bamboozled by that one. under $10 is a better deal.
    [url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 20:47, Edited on 19 September 17 at 20:48 by Elite1111111111
    ShadyShall said:
    The Noto said:
    I haven't started Far Cry 4, but I have a disc copy. Is $12 for the Season Pass worth it or should I wait for a steeper sale?
    i am sure you have looked at the "season" pass and saw that only the Yeti DLC has achievements. it was a lot of fun but i question the $12 worthiness... in general, that season pass was a HUGE disappointment. i still feel bamboozled by that one. under $10 is a better deal.
    It's worth noting though that it has only ever gone on sale 3 times, this being the third. All 3 sales were for this price, and the previous sale was only 3 weeks ago. So who knows how long you'll be waiting to save those couple extra bucks.
  • Posted on 19 September 17 at 22:37
    xONLY INHUMANx said:
    It shits me off to see games that have been out for ages,have unobtainables in them still. I would like the option to go for the achievement if i feel like to if not see others do so.

Whether you like it or not, achievements are still apart of the game and when developer's just abandoned their games without fixing them, they should get some sort of fine or something on those lines.
    I think M$ should fine developers who abandon games. Unobtainable achievements happen, but when it is never fixed, fine em! It might not affect gameplay, but it effects the customers and M$ needs to keep customers happy and keep them on Xbox.
    Thin Blue Line
  • smakzillaasmakzillaa890,410
    Posted on 19 September 17 at 22:46
    Kind of tempted to get forma but haven't heard much about it
  • DJ RJesterDJ RJester1,595,904
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 05:57
    Bought Digerati Puzzle/Use Your Brain Bundle, man do I need to stop buying games!!!

Thank you TA for your wish list sales notifications, making me even more skint :D
  • BuckShotzNYCBuckShotzNYC1,011,133
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 10:18
    how long are the deals ?
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,675,637
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 10:43
    BuckShotzNYC said:
    how long are the deals ?
    They always run Tuesday-Monday
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • BuckShotzNYCBuckShotzNYC1,011,133
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 11:12
    ChewieOnIce said:
    BuckShotzNYC said:
    how long are the deals ?
    They always run Tuesday-Monday
    thanks
  • AnubsethAnubseth951,939
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 14:18
    I wanted The Surge for some time now but I didn't looked at the game closely to know if it's good. I enjoyed Lords of the Fallen so can anyone recommends this game?
    The price is okay, it's cheaper than amazon so I think it may be a good time to get it this year. (and to have an extra challenge in the UHH)
  • The NotoThe Noto594,188
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 16:01
    Elite1111111111 said:
    ShadyShall said:
    The Noto said:
    It's worth noting though that it has only ever gone on sale 3 times, this being the third. All 3 sales were for this price, and the previous sale was only 3 weeks ago. So who knows how long you'll be waiting to save those couple extra bucks.
    I said to hell with it and got it. It's not like that extra $2 will break me.
    Posted on 20 September 17 at 17:50
    The Noto said:
    I said to hell with it and got it. It's not like that extra $2 will break me.
    Nice. I quite enjoyed the Yeti DLC. Honestly not sure what else is in the pass.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy740,693
    Posted on 22 October 17 at 05:14
    I wish I would have gotten anoxemia
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
  • Posted on 22 October 17 at 20:16
    coinfrenzy said:
    Having been one of the guys who did, take it from me - inadvisable purchase. The "true ending" is extremely glitchy. Hundreds of attempts later and I still haven't gotten the game to register that I'm fulfilling the criteria.

Still a few things I have left to try (notably an entirely new playthrough) but take it from me - avoid this one.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy740,693
    Posted on 05 November 17 at 06:37
    HVAC Techie said:
    coinfrenzy said:
    Having been one of the guys who did, take it from me - inadvisable purchase. The "true ending" is extremely glitchy. Hundreds of attempts later and I still haven't gotten the game to register that I'm fulfilling the criteria.

Still a few things I have left to try (notably an entirely new playthrough) but take it from me - avoid this one.
    DAMN!!!! Thanks for the heads up. Send me a Friend Request if you're ever trying to boost anything we have in common but thanks for the heads up anyways!!!
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.