Game Discussion: Path of Exile Forum

Decimation Achievement

AuthorMessage
Frankies Back
Frankies Back
Posted on 21 September 17 at 00:52
Decimation - Complete a map with 10 mods, also includes mods other then the mods on the map.

What exactly counts as a mod. I just completed a map with almost 20 lines of blue text which i assumed was mods. It had 2 sextants, a vaal fragment, and onslaught.

I'm worried this achievement is glitched for me like Raise The Bar is.

Here's a video of the blue text because i don't know how to link screenshots from game dvr.

Frankies Back playing Path of Exile
Fuuldrin
Fuuldrin
Posted on 21 September 17 at 10:09
A few of them don't count as mods such as: mysterious harbingers roam ... and all the last lines regarding pack size, item quantity and item quality. Also, onslaught is 1 mod that takes 3 lines because the next 2 (increased attack and cast speed) are just a description of th onslaught effect. It is possible that other mods such as the ones affecting exiles count as 1 as well.
That being said, I tried the exact same method with an 8 mod map (acquired through corruption granting me the achivement) and 2 sextants, but decimation did not pop either. I hope somone else can clarify that for us.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 21 September 17 at 15:44
Way I got it was using the map I got the achievement for corrupt a map with 8 mods achievement then 2 sextant.

Rare map can have up to 6, corrupted map can have up to 8.

Best bet is to corrupt a map and use 3 overlaying sextant to be safe.
Frankies Back
Frankies Back
Posted on 21 September 17 at 18:28, Edited on 21 September 17 at 18:29 by Frankies Back
Thanks, i figured not all the blue lines on a map were mods, just wanted to make sure.

For corrupting a map with 8 mods, did you use a white map with 20% quality to get it?
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 21 September 17 at 20:08
Used rare with 6
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.