Game Discussion: Destiny 2

Quest: Exodus Down

• RhyoliticRhyolitic577,957
    Posted on 21 September 17 at 06:13
    This is the mission that gets you the kinetic weapon Sturm. I'm at the final boss for the mission and I just keep getting my ass handed to me. The best I've gotten him down to is about 1/3 life and then he turns into this constant, fast moving, melee type. Is there a secret that I'm missing for this guy? He's got like the most health I've seen on a boss for a, nominally, solo mission. Between having to constantly take out the overcharge shanks, servitors, watching for electrified floors, and the boss, it seems like WAY too much for a solo player to handle.

I'm at Power 270, in case it makes any difference.
  • I Ebon Hawk II Ebon Hawk I2,438,885
    Posted on 21 September 17 at 06:28
    I had the exact same issue. The in-game recommended power level for that mission is misleading. I found it impossible to solo at 265 power. I abandoned the mission and returned to orbit. I still received credit for completing the mission despite abandoning it.
    Posted on 21 September 17 at 07:17
    I think it said something like recommended power level of 140+. Ridiculous that at almost twice that and my Titan goes down no sweat. After about an hour of trying, I said to hell with it and went back to orbit. I've got my Sturm (thankfully, the target for that is NOT the end boss).

What's even stupider is that this week's Nightfall is that same mission...with a time limit of 15 minutes. Ya...good luck with that. laugh
  • Proxy AaronProxy Aaron260,308
    Posted on 22 September 17 at 08:05
    this weeks nightfall is ridiculous and wont be achieved by most people.
  • KentoniumKentonium178,122
    Posted on 22 September 17 at 14:06
    I got sturm by hopping away a lot
    In the ended I ended up just having him tail me and i'd turn around and pop a couple shots off at his face. Otherwise I'd just shoot at random mob enemies as I ran away. Worked pretty well but it took a bit of time
    Kenton Jones
    Posted on 22 September 17 at 15:23
    You get Sturm a room or so before the final boss. It's the reward for beating that one servitor, if you've got that little quest thing in your weapon inventory, so, luckily, not attached to that big boss.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads