Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Flag change notification

WebChimp UKFixed
AuthorMessage
StabaCadaver
StabaCadaver
Posted on 21 September 17 at 20:08
I keep receiving notification of flag changes, but I don't have a pro account. It seems you can only change flag change notifications with a pro account.

Is this working correctly? Meaning I will keep receiving notifications and if I want to turn them off I have to pay for a pro account? I assume that's not the way it's intended to work.

I did have a pro account in the past and I did turn those notifications on. I'm no longer gaming so the notifications aren't useful to me.

Thanks for any help!
TrueAchievement
Posted on 28 September 17 at 15:28
Hi there

we'll create a routine that removes Pro-only settings when people's Pro Account expires.

Thanks
StabaCadaver
StabaCadaver
Posted on 17 October 17 at 14:29
TrueAchievement said:
Hi there

we'll create a routine that removes Pro-only settings when people's Pro Account expires.

Thanks
Thanks! Just a friendly heads up. I'm still receiving the flag notifications (non pro account).
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 18 October 17 at 11:18, Edited on 18 October 17 at 11:19 by WebChimp UK
Thanks, Staba. I've just written a procedure to clear down our pro only options for any users that are no longer pro subscribers. You should see that this setting has now defaulted to "No notifications" for yourself (along with anyone else with a subscription that had lapsed).
Signature
StabaCadaver
StabaCadaver
Posted on 13 November 17 at 21:27
WebChimp UK said:
Thanks, Staba. I've just written a procedure to clear down our pro only options for any users that are no longer pro subscribers. You should see that this setting has now defaulted to "No notifications" for yourself (along with anyone else with a subscription that had lapsed).
That did the trick. Thank you very much!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.