The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 26th, 2017

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:39
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 26th, 2017
KanjiKoka
KanjiKoka
Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:53
Recycled...bleh.
Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:53, Edited on 26 September 17 at 01:04 by New Paralyzer
Little Acre is a fun and quick 1K especially if you need to use a guide you'll just blaze through it. If you have any interest in a point and click game it's a good one for that price. It is pretty short so I'm sure many of you don't want to pay more than this sale price for it.
Mike Pitch
Mike Pitch
Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:54
Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
xMachammerx
xMachammerx
Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:56
Think I'll grab The Little Acre for that price and grab Cuphead on Friday.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:57
Mike Pitch said:
Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:00
Grim Legends 2 and Human Fall Flat for me. Some very cheap ID games in that sale that are worth checking out.
Lyzyrd
Lyzyrd
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:09, Edited on 26 September 17 at 01:43 by Lyzyrd
The Little Acre for 70% off was an easy decision. Also picked up the Prototype bundle and the King's Quest collection.
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:12
So many cheap games!
You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
KNIGHT FANSCOTT
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:22
Why its not free lol
KNIGHT FANSCOTT FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @Fanscott1234
ScoobyDoobyD0nt
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:26
does anyone know if This is The Police is any fun? it looks pretty good, but im not sure...
Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:29
I can't recommend Hue enough, especially at that price (though it is currently included with MS Game Pass, and Manual Samuel was pretty damn funny as well. Nothing for me this week.
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:32, Edited on 26 September 17 at 01:34 by bLaKgRaVy
You have the same content listed for CoD: BO III - Zombie Deluxe and CoD: BO III - Zombies Chronicles Edition (both are listed as having CoD: BO III and the Zombie Chronicles DLC only) yet there's a $30 price difference? What?

Zombie Deluxe has the Season Pass as well. Why don't you guys list that? Poor reporting.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:39
Mm. See a few that I'm interested in. Serial Cleaner for sure. Few others, maybe.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:39
I know it’ll be on EA Access next year, but Far Cry 5 & Red Dead Redemption 2 will be out, so I’m considering getting Mass Effect Andromeda for £17.50 this week as that seems a really good price.

It’s £22 in Cex & seems to be £29.99 everywhere else.
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:44
New Paralyzer said:
Mike Pitch said:
Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
Or wait for the easy completions to be GWG or go on Game Pass and save hundreds of $ that way.
緑眼のイアン
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:44
Another sale with nothing I care about.‥
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:46
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
New Paralyzer said:
Mike Pitch said:

Or wait for the easy completions to be GWG or go on Game Pass and save hundreds of $ that way.
Yeah that works too.
mkdfan
mkdfan
Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:47
I’m tempted by Need for Speed Deluxe for £12.
Anyone recommend it for that price or should I wait?
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:00
mkdfan1990 said:
I’m tempted by Need for Speed Deluxe for £12.
Anyone recommend it for that price or should I wait?
It’s not a bad deal, but they’re both in the Vault on EA Access.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.