The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 26th, 2017

• KanjiKokaKanjiKoka334,647
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:53
    Recycled...bleh.
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,452,006
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:53, Edited on 26 September 17 at 01:04 by New Paralyzer
    Little Acre is a fun and quick 1K especially if you need to use a guide you'll just blaze through it. If you have any interest in a point and click game it's a good one for that price. It is pretty short so I'm sure many of you don't want to pay more than this sale price for it.
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch1,996,655
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:54
    Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
  • xMachammerxxMachammerx1,145,505
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:56
    Think I'll grab The Little Acre for that price and grab Cuphead on Friday.
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 00:57
    Mike Pitch said:
    Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
    Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,609,926
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:00
    Grim Legends 2 and Human Fall Flat for me. Some very cheap ID games in that sale that are worth checking out.
  • LyzyrdLyzyrd2,101,607
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:09, Edited on 26 September 17 at 01:43 by Lyzyrd
    The Little Acre for 70% off was an easy decision. Also picked up the Prototype bundle and the King's Quest collection.
  • CornerscoutCornerscout617,530
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:12
    So many cheap games!
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:22
    Why its not free lol
    KNIGHT FANSCOTT FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @Fanscott1234
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt3,946,306
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:26
    does anyone know if This is The Police is any fun? it looks pretty good, but im not sure...
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • adamrulzadamrulz415,777
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:29
    I can't recommend Hue enough, especially at that price (though it is currently included with MS Game Pass, and Manual Samuel was pretty damn funny as well. Nothing for me this week.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:32, Edited on 26 September 17 at 01:34 by
    You have the same content listed for CoD: BO III - Zombie Deluxe and CoD: BO III - Zombies Chronicles Edition (both are listed as having CoD: BO III and the Zombie Chronicles DLC only) yet there's a $30 price difference? What?

Zombie Deluxe has the Season Pass as well. Why don't you guys list that? Poor reporting.
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:39
    Mm. See a few that I'm interested in. Serial Cleaner for sure. Few others, maybe.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:39
    I know it’ll be on EA Access next year, but Far Cry 5 & Red Dead Redemption 2 will be out, so I’m considering getting Mass Effect Andromeda for £17.50 this week as that seems a really good price.

It’s £22 in Cex & seems to be £29.99 everywhere else.
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:44
    New Paralyzer said:
    Mike Pitch said:
    Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
    Or wait for the easy completions to be GWG or go on Game Pass and save hundreds of $ that way.
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:44
    Another sale with nothing I care about.‥
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:46
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    New Paralyzer said:
    Mike Pitch said:

Or wait for the easy completions to be GWG or go on Game Pass and save hundreds of $ that way.
    Yeah that works too.
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,097,487
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 01:47
    I’m tempted by Need for Speed Deluxe for £12.
    Anyone recommend it for that price or should I wait?
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:00
    mkdfan1990 said:
    I’m tempted by Need for Speed Deluxe for £12.
    Anyone recommend it for that price or should I wait?
    It’s not a bad deal, but they’re both in the Vault on EA Access.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads