The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 26th, 2017

• ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal81,027,569
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:05
    Not bad at all.
    I was a big fan of Mass Effect series but with everything I saw from Andromeda, I was not sure about it, but at 20$... Maybe... I'll sleep on that, then I'll take my decision.
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:12
    Why isn't anybody saying that mafia 3 season pass is on sale. SOLD been waiting for awhile for this stoked
    achievements its what's for dinner
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,288
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:40
    lildevilbmxer said:
    Why isn't anybody saying that mafia 3 season pass is on sale. SOLD been waiting for awhile for this stoked
    +1
  • LockieLockie560,429
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:40
    New Paralyzer said:
    Mike Pitch said:
    Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
    Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
    Yeah, with my 2 year backlog (I don't have much game time nowadays) that's what I do and a few games I was going to get on sale ended up as GwG anyway! smile
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,001,567
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:42, Edited on 26 September 17 at 02:43 by iTz Canada Ehh
    Tbh I always jump on indie game sales as I feel a lot of them for some titles are infrequent, and mostly don't go below 50% off, at least since I've been looking.

Always wanted to try Hue. I always see it in bundles but don't wanna purchase the whole thing so glad it's on sale. Serial Cleaner looks like a lot of fun and same with Human Fall Flat.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,001,567
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:46
    Allgorhythm said:
    lildevilbmxer said:
    +1
    Also with the Deluxe Edition (game + season pass) for $35.99 CAD that's a steal. Took a lot of heat at launch for bugs but when I played it this past summer I loved every second of it and had no issues. Plus the DLC was great, especially the last one.
  • mkdfanmkdfan804,284
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 03:15
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    mkdfan1990 said:
    I’m tempted by Need for Speed Deluxe for £12.
    Anyone recommend it for that price or should I wait?
    It’s not a bad deal, but they’re both in the Vault on EA Access.
    Oh cool, thanks for the heads up.
  • prakkeroprakkero336,283
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 03:19
    The Dwarves is just about worth that 8 bucks. I enjoyed the story and it's an easy 1000 G if you check the walkthrough for missables. Gameplay and graphics are a bit lacking though.
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 06:04
    Might just pick up I Am Bread and Human Fall Flat, seen some pretty good things about them
  • Kerman7Kerman7799,155
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:16
    Don't know if I missed it before or if it's new but 'manage price alerts'?
    As in I can select an item and be alerted when its price drops? Sounds useful but can't seem to find how to do it.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo262,223
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:29
    New Paralyzer said:
    Mike Pitch said:
    Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
    Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
    I used to fall pray to this on my 360 but on the XOne I am a lot pickier when it comes to sales. There are still 8+ X360 games I have the ability to complete and have cut back on starting new One games to avoid an absurd backlog.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:42
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    New Paralyzer said:
    Mike Pitch said:

Or wait for the easy completions to be GWG or go on Game Pass and save hundreds of $ that way.
    But you don't know what games are gonna be Game Pass or GwG games, so it's a gamble either way.
  • M I K 3 ID vM I K 3 ID v739,104
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:48
    Transformers fall of Cybertron for me!

50% off .. yes please rock
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan813,656
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 08:48, Edited on 26 September 17 at 08:50 by BlackxRyan
    About time Rocket League goes on sale.
  • Fury87Fury87836,483
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 10:40
    BlackxRyan said:
    About time Rocket League goes on sale.
    Just in time too! I beat the base game back when it had a free play weekend but forgot to remove it from my collection for UHH. So of course I get one of the title update cheevs in my list this week. Happy to pick it up at that price!
  • branstoneboybranstoneboy398,330
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 10:43
    Been waiting for This Is The Police to go on sale!
  • Posted on 26 September 17 at 11:54
    The price of COD: MW Remastered still blows my mind. I'll start thinking about it when it hits 60%+ discount
  • To TzitzikiTo Tzitziki666,329
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 11:56
    prakkero said:
    The Dwarves is just about worth that 8 bucks. I enjoyed the story and it's an easy 1000 G if you check the walkthrough for missables. Gameplay and graphics are a bit lacking though.
    Yep, Dwarves for the rpg fans its a must , i believe!
    Heroes fight like Greeks
  • pezboybenpezboyben790,011
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 12:29
    The Little Acre for me, don't need any games right now but a quick completion for cheap that actually seems fun...I'm in!
  • mosin360mosin360742,365
    Posted on 26 September 17 at 12:31
    Dang it, I got really excited then it was just the Forza vip on sale. I want Nascar and Hot Wheels.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.