The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 26th, 2017

AuthorMessage
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:05
Not bad at all.
I was a big fan of Mass Effect series but with everything I saw from Andromeda, I was not sure about it, but at 20$... Maybe... I'll sleep on that, then I'll take my decision.
lildevilbmxer
lildevilbmxer
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:12
Why isn't anybody saying that mafia 3 season pass is on sale. SOLD been waiting for awhile for this stoked
achievements its what's for dinner
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:40
lildevilbmxer said:
Why isn't anybody saying that mafia 3 season pass is on sale. SOLD been waiting for awhile for this stoked
+1
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:40
New Paralyzer said:
Mike Pitch said:
Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
Yeah, with my 2 year backlog (I don't have much game time nowadays) that's what I do and a few games I was going to get on sale ended up as GwG anyway! smile
Posting from sunny Australia.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:42, Edited on 26 September 17 at 02:43 by iTz Canada Ehh
Tbh I always jump on indie game sales as I feel a lot of them for some titles are infrequent, and mostly don't go below 50% off, at least since I've been looking.

Always wanted to try Hue. I always see it in bundles but don't wanna purchase the whole thing so glad it's on sale. Serial Cleaner looks like a lot of fun and same with Human Fall Flat.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 26 September 17 at 02:46
Allgorhythm said:
lildevilbmxer said:
+1
Also with the Deluxe Edition (game + season pass) for $35.99 CAD that's a steal. Took a lot of heat at launch for bugs but when I played it this past summer I loved every second of it and had no issues. Plus the DLC was great, especially the last one.
mkdfan
mkdfan
Posted on 26 September 17 at 03:15
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
mkdfan1990 said:
I’m tempted by Need for Speed Deluxe for £12.
Anyone recommend it for that price or should I wait?
It’s not a bad deal, but they’re both in the Vault on EA Access.
Oh cool, thanks for the heads up.
prakkero
prakkero
Posted on 26 September 17 at 03:19
The Dwarves is just about worth that 8 bucks. I enjoyed the story and it's an easy 1000 G if you check the walkthrough for missables. Gameplay and graphics are a bit lacking though.
ScarletReptile
Posted on 26 September 17 at 06:04
Might just pick up I Am Bread and Human Fall Flat, seen some pretty good things about them
Kerman7
Kerman7
Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:16
Don't know if I missed it before or if it's new but 'manage price alerts'?
As in I can select an item and be alerted when its price drops? Sounds useful but can't seem to find how to do it.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:29
New Paralyzer said:
Mike Pitch said:
Ugh. More ID games that I've bought at 50% off going cheaper before I get around to playing them.
Easy fix. Only buy a game you're going to play soon. That way you can just wait for the next sale if you aren't going to play it until 2019.

I don't understand why so many people have issues with this. Okay maybe it's something you want and the sale sounds really good but if you're gonna back log it for a year or so why not just wait till you shrink your backlog?

I like to buy my games and play them as soon as download finishes or I get home from Gamestop even if it's only for 10 min.
I used to fall pray to this on my 360 but on the XOne I am a lot pickier when it comes to sales. There are still 8+ X360 games I have the ability to complete and have cut back on starting new One games to avoid an absurd backlog.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Ernie Furglar
Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:42
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
New Paralyzer said:
Mike Pitch said:

Or wait for the easy completions to be GWG or go on Game Pass and save hundreds of $ that way.
But you don't know what games are gonna be Game Pass or GwG games, so it's a gamble either way.
M I K 3 ID v
M I K 3 ID v
Posted on 26 September 17 at 07:48
Transformers fall of Cybertron for me!

50% off .. yes please rock
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 26 September 17 at 08:48, Edited on 26 September 17 at 08:50 by BlackxRyan
About time Rocket League goes on sale.
Fury87
Fury87
Posted on 26 September 17 at 10:40
BlackxRyan said:
About time Rocket League goes on sale.
Just in time too! I beat the base game back when it had a free play weekend but forgot to remove it from my collection for UHH. So of course I get one of the title update cheevs in my list this week. Happy to pick it up at that price!
branstoneboy
branstoneboy
Posted on 26 September 17 at 10:43
Been waiting for This Is The Police to go on sale!
Z Squared91
Z Squared91
Posted on 26 September 17 at 11:54
The price of COD: MW Remastered still blows my mind. I'll start thinking about it when it hits 60%+ discount
DemonS ElGreco
Posted on 26 September 17 at 11:56
prakkero said:
The Dwarves is just about worth that 8 bucks. I enjoyed the story and it's an easy 1000 G if you check the walkthrough for missables. Gameplay and graphics are a bit lacking though.
Yep, Dwarves for the rpg fans its a must , i believe!
Heroes fight like Greeks
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 26 September 17 at 12:29
The Little Acre for me, don't need any games right now but a quick completion for cheap that actually seems fun...I'm in!
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 26 September 17 at 12:31
Dang it, I got really excited then it was just the Forza vip on sale. I want Nascar and Hot Wheels.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.