onnovdw said:
for Lego Jurassic $ 8.00 means € 20,00 for Europe. damn... :-(
All of them are ridiculously overpriced on euros
AssertionError
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:11
It was a great sale until I changed the currency... sleep
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:18, Edited on 03 October 17 at 07:21 by Dwaggienite
Wow, the rip-offs for the UK...

Jurassic world = $8. or... £16.

ONE OF THESE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER, MICROSOFT.

Well, guess I won't be wasting my money on any of this stuff if they think they can rip off the UK and get away with it.
MattQuin89
MattQuin89
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:28
Lego Star Wars, Lego Hobbit & Mad Max for me! Been a while since I've had anything from these sales.
Crippy D
Crippy D
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:37
I picked up Mad Max as I've been wanting to try that for a while but didn't want to pay the price.
liviaro
liviaro
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:39
Lego worlds is 30% off in Sweden, not 60% as stated :(
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:44
Crippy D said:
I picked up Mad Max as I've been wanting to try that for a while but didn't want to pay the price.
I'm saving my game pass trial for when I want to play it so I don't have to pay. wink
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 03 October 17 at 07:48
Dwaggienite said:

Well, guess I won't be wasting my money on any of this stuff if they think they can rip off the UK and get away with it.
Your anger should be directed at Warner Brothers, not Microsoft. They are the ones setting the abnormal difference in pricing across countries.
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 03 October 17 at 08:06
xPut Name Herex said:
Dwaggienite said:

Your anger should be directed at Warner Brothers, not Microsoft. They are the ones setting the abnormal difference in pricing across countries.
You'd think they'd know simple price conversions, given Microsoft Money & such... I am not even very good at price conversions, but I'm definitely aware £16 should be closer to $8, not the other way...
'Member? WickedDeath : "That used car salesman Larry herb will be saying what an amazing deal it is..."
Megadrivekid86
Posted on 03 October 17 at 08:09
I would have bought some of these games if the exchange rates were fair but i am not paying more than double ridiculous
SiMoN iZ AcE
SiMoN iZ AcE
Posted on 03 October 17 at 08:11
Dragon Age DLC clap
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 03 October 17 at 08:17
Some old games with gold games that are very good on for cheap this week - Child of Light and Guacamelee :)
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 03 October 17 at 08:53
Pick up Valiant Hearts if you haven't already... one of my favorite games of all time.

(How about a sequel?!)
Springbok NL
Springbok NL
Posted on 03 October 17 at 09:27
ClaytThaGreat said:
Pick up Valiant Hearts if you haven't already... one of my favorite games of all time.

(How about a sequel?!)
No sequel. Leave Valiant Hearts as it is.
The Manic Moose
Posted on 03 October 17 at 09:46
Highly recommend Mad Max. I paid £20 but don't regret it.

Definitely getting Lego Hobbit. Wouldn't mind Dirt Rally but simply don't have the time to invest to master it.
Christian Gamers - Join the bandwagon.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 03 October 17 at 10:38
Supply and demand. There are more people in the US. There are more used copies of the Lego games. The price of the used copies is lower. The digital price is reduced in every country to compete. There is no need to reduce the digital price as much in other countries.

You get paid far more than they do in the US, so what takes them an hour to earn, you can earn in half an hour, but since your shopkeeper is also paid twice as much, they have to charge twice as much for their goods. So at the end of the day you are paying almost the same price in your country as they do in the US.

Or you could just change the region on the store and pay for games in US dollars.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
supadryz
supadryz
Posted on 03 October 17 at 10:40
Some very good deals this week, Mad Max & Lego games stand out for us
RadicalKoopa
RadicalKoopa
Posted on 03 October 17 at 10:41
Wondering if I should treat myself to demons crystals or a box of Timbits.
Extrema22
Extrema22
Posted on 03 October 17 at 10:41, Edited on 03 October 17 at 12:57 by Extrema22
I already think €15 is a steal for the deluxe edition of Lego Star Wars, let alone $7,50. Definitely grabbing this one
dudecrazy108
dudecrazy108
Posted on 03 October 17 at 11:09
Dresden N7 said:
Already a price drop for Agents of Mayhem? Ouch.
I've seen it as low as $20 already.
Furious Gunman:Let's face it, we all know that dudecrazy108 is the pimp of TA.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.