The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: October 3rd, 2017

• Posted on 03 October 17 at 13:06Permalink
    Snatch Snake said:
    No u dont lucky u need too be in school studying
    I think I know of someone else who might want to do the same.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams747,798
    Posted on 03 October 17 at 13:10Permalink
    If anyone gets alien breed 2 hit me up, I need a partner for this achievement-

Indestructible
    Until I Collapse
  • AlahertAlahert694,626
    Posted on 03 October 17 at 17:11Permalink
    And nothing again this week roll
    DARK 777
  • NeekFuNeekFu183,017
    Posted on 03 October 17 at 17:24Permalink
    Just put borderlands dlc on sale already D:
  • Naystar32Naystar32226,008
    Posted on 03 October 17 at 19:10Permalink
    Hello ! Im from France and i can't buy the season pass for bioshock infinite, i have a black screen when i select for see the price and nothing...
    Someone know something about that ?
  • Posted on 04 October 17 at 02:04Permalink
    HolyHalfDead said:
    maguzzolo said:
    SuperKenny125 said:
    Bioshock 2 for 3,74£, all DLCs for it almost 17£. Okay, make sense. Never saw them on sale. Never. facepalm
    I think they have been on sale but not very often for sure, and maybe not all of them. I still need Rapture Metro... c'mon let me grind with those turrets ten levels more!
    lol, they were on sale every other month - at least 8 - 10 times - http://xbldb.com/offers/000-1f0 http://xbldb.com/offers/000-1eb
    LOL, The last time Minerva's Den was on sale was almost 2 years ago. Rapture Metro was last on sale 4 years ago. I guess that is almost every other year.... I mean month... wait, what?facepalm
  • asmilonGRasmilonGR82,490
    Posted on 05 October 17 at 05:17, Edited on 05 October 17 at 05:29 by asmilonGRPermalink
    Guys if I had to choose between LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, which would you suggest? I have already played the first LEGO Batman and quite a few other games from the LEGO series...
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33429,885
    Posted on 05 October 17 at 05:23, Edited on 05 October 17 at 05:30 by AbyssalOrc33Permalink
    asmilonGR said:
    Guys if I had to between LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, which would you suggest? I have already played the first LEGO Batman and quite a few other games from the LEGO series...
    Get Lego Batman 2. Lego Batman 3 was a bit disappointing to me.
  • asmilonGRasmilonGR82,490
    Posted on 05 October 17 at 05:32Permalink
    Thanks AbyssalOrc33 for your reply :) Did it disappoint you as far of repetitiveness, bugs, design, coop experience, how exactly?
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33429,885
    Posted on 05 October 17 at 06:13, Edited on 05 October 17 at 06:31 by AbyssalOrc33Permalink
    asmilonGR said:
    Thanks AbyssalOrc33 for your reply :) Did it disappoint you as far of repetitiveness, bugs, design, coop experience, how exactly?
    Lego Batman 2 had a more open world design and I just had more fun in general with it. Lego Batman 3 ditched the open world concept and I just didn't enjoy it as much.
  • M0j0s d0j0M0j0s d0j044,056
    Posted on 05 October 17 at 18:51Permalink
    AbyssalOrc33 said:
    asmilonGR said:
    Lego Batman 2 had a more open world design and I just had more fun in general with it. Lego Batman 3 ditched the open world concept and I just didn't enjoy it as much.
    As an avid Lego fan I would suggest 2 as well just a better game all round
  • Posted on 06 October 17 at 20:16Permalink
    How long do these sales go on for?
  • NomstuffNomstuff682,786
    Posted on 06 October 17 at 21:40Permalink
    one week
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,709
    Posted on 07 October 17 at 04:55, Edited on 07 October 17 at 05:02 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    PsychicChicken said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    maguzzolo said:
    SuperKenny125 said:
    Bioshock 2 for 3,74£, all DLCs for it almost 17£. Okay, make sense. Never saw them on sale. Never. facepalm
    I think they have been on sale but not very often for sure, and maybe not all of them. I still need Rapture Metro... c'mon let me grind with those turrets ten levels more!
    lol, they were on sale every other month - at least 8 - 10 times - http://xbldb.com/offers/000-1f0 http://xbldb.com/offers/000-1eb
    LOL, The last time Minerva's Den was on sale was almost 2 years ago. Rapture Metro was last on sale 4 years ago. I guess that is almost every other year.... I mean month... wait, what?facepalm
    Not sure what your point was, did you even click on the links? The word often has a different meaning to the word while. The BioShock DLC has certainly been on sale very often but it has not been on sale in a while.

On TA people were complaining that the BioShock content was always on sale, "Not another bloody 2K sale". I guess you had to have been there to believe me.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.