Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Two More Artifex Mundi Games Announced for Consoles

• KBop a dooKBop a doo349,414
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,553,014
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 10:36
    I would like to try some of these, but the price point is more than I value them personally.
    Legohead 1977
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,356,596
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 10:53
    I tend pick them up when they go on sale. They're usually a nice easy break from other games.
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • IKV91IKV911,638,972
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:18
    Glad to hear. Easy perfection and I actually really enjoy their games(except maybe the min-game where you have to search for hidden stuff).
    Brynjolf
  • Springbok NLSpringbok NL723,276
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:23
    IKV91 said:
    Glad to hear. Easy perfection and I actually really enjoy their games(except maybe the min-game where you have to search for hidden stuff).
    Those Hidden Object Scenes are the things I enjoy the most about Artifex Mundi-games laugh
  • SpilnerSpilner879,292
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:26
    Wahey, need my fix.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Goggs25Goggs251,604,138
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:31
    Legohead 1977 said:
    I would like to try some of these, but the price point is more than I value them personally.
    I think the price point is correct you get a game here that is perfect there is no day 1 patches none of these games have any glitches or bugs that I'm aware of and none of the achievements are glitched or unotainable.

Artifix Mundae are the best dev's and programmer's on xbox one and all the rest of dev's and programmer's can learn a lot from them on how to make a game that works.

I don't normally praise dev's or programmer's in fact this is the only one I have praised
    Goggs25
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:35
    Goggs25 said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    I think the price point is correct you get a game here that is perfect there is no day 1 patches none of these games have any glitches or bugs that I'm aware of and none of the achievements are glitched or unotainable.

Artifix Mundae are the best dev's and programmer's on xbox one and all the rest of dev's and programmer's can learn a lot from them on how to make a game that works.

I don't normally praise dev's or programmer's in fact this is the only one I have praised
    They do seem like responsible developers, although I love games, I have a pretty low cut off for how much I am willing to pay for them...more a reflection on me than them!
    Legohead 1977
  • Dale BaldwinDale Baldwin2,217,770
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:39
    Goggs25 said:
    none of the achievements are glitched or unotainable
    The most recent one did have an issue where you needed to play through without turning the game off (according to TAs review). That might have been fixed now, it's one I've not played yet.

Mostly though, they've been fine.
  • Vr EnglishVr English757,513
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:45
    Goggs25 said:
    Legohead 1977 said:

Strongly disagree but I understand your point.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,367,795
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 11:53
    These all games always hit a sale price point of 6.99 ,if you think 6.99 is not worth it you ...perhaps your just not into adventure games.
  • Bridge188Bridge188964,821
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 12:15
    Anyone else having problems adding Lost Grimoires 2 to their WishList? I'm getting a popup saying something went wrong. Adding Abyss worked fine though...
  • DalimbakDalimbak1,666,199
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 12:25
    60 plus games in their catalogue, keep them coming is what I say smile

And I'm not allowed to play them unless my wife is around, cos she likes to beat me finding stuff in the hidden object scenes.
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass1,142,756
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 13:11
    I couldnt add them to my wishlist using the button but could add them from the achievements tab with the drop down menu
    Northern Lass
  • Posted on 04 October 17 at 13:42
    Dalimbak said:
    60 plus games in their catalogue, keep them coming is what I say smile

And I'm not allowed to play them unless my wife is around, cos she likes to beat me finding stuff in the hidden object scenes.
    LOL!! I think we're married to the same woman.
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 13:52, Edited on 04 October 17 at 13:54 by Legohead 1977
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    These all games always hit a sale price point of 6.99 ,if you think 6.99 is not worth it you ...perhaps your just not into adventure games.
    My friend and I gameshare and have a massive backlog, to be honest we have a ceiling of £5, and that only tends to be for games we really fancy. With such a vast array of games at our disposal we are always happy to wait. Also, I appreciate that these are very popular, but I see these as phone games, and I never pay for phone games. (Not what I would class as an adventure game, though I admit I haven't played any of them).

Occasionally I break the lofty price threshold if it is for my son.
    Legohead 1977
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 14:12
    You paid more than £5 for your son?
    Mame Tobikomi!
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 14:17, Edited on 04 October 17 at 14:17 by Legohead 1977
    Beanpotter said:
    You paid more than £5 for your son?
    You'd better believe it Bean...worth every penny!
    Legohead 1977
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 14:19
    I'd heard kids were expensive...
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • ukinsproukinspro1,354,898
    Posted on 04 October 17 at 14:20
    Goggs25 said:
    Legohead 1977 said:

Each to their own on what they enjoy and what they consider good value, but...

If all you are programming is a point and click adventure it's not exactly going to be difficult producing something devoid of patches or bugs/glitches. Especially when you are effectively just porting the game anyway.

They maybe good at what they do, but then they aren't exactly stretching themselves.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.