The TrueAchievements Podcast Forum

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Forza 7, Cuphead, FIFA 18, Destiny 2 and Win a Game Code

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 06 October 17 at 18:54
Welcome to episode 90 of the TrueAchievements podcast.

Please click here to read the story: TA Podcast: Forza 7, Cuphead, FIFA 18, Destiny 2 and Win a Game Code
TopherXPwns
TopherXPwns
Posted on 07 October 17 at 03:40
Finally got in early enough to nab the code this afternoon. Thanks guys!
Twitter.com/topherxpwns
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 07 October 17 at 10:21
TopherXPwns said:
Finally got in early enough to nab the code this afternoon. Thanks guys!
Congrats!
TA Social Manager | Newshound | Game Info | Community & Events Team | @DaveKinetic
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 07 October 17 at 13:05
Hey gang long time listener and have been meaning to ask this for ages. I listen to the podcasts in my car on long commutes and one problem I have is when you guys review the games that you played on the streams I frequently miss or forget the title of the games.

By the time I realise I love the sound of the game it's far too late for me to make a mental note.

I was wondering if it's possible to just say the name of the game again after the chat about it.

Don't worry if not I'll definitely live haha.

Keep up the good work you guys really and truly help me on my journeys. Ever so grateful for the weekly update.
Hailz666
Hailz666
Posted on 08 October 17 at 11:27
I have the ability to listen to the podcast while I work and always have the same problem.
ShadyShall
ShadyShall
Posted on 09 October 17 at 01:06
haha. that is a great point! sometimes i have to rewind to remind myself what they are talking about... i also often have to pause while listening, and if i pause in the middle of a discussion of a game... forget it. yes, at the end, please mention the game's name again!
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 10 October 17 at 07:55
:) Great! haha. glad it's not just me then.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.