Game Discussion: Fable Anniversary Forum

See the Future

AuthorMessage
Cosmokeeper
Cosmokeeper
Posted on 16 March 19 at 16:11
P.S. Sorry for the bad pun but I guess it's safe to say that if Microsoft doesn't patch the game (very unlikely), this achievement will sadly not "See The Future" again.
Dutch x Monster
Posted on 11 May 19 at 21:47
We should rally till we can see the future #seethefuture #20Gdoesmatter #fixyourgameNERD #boycotfable
Pmalone6
Pmalone6
Posted on 11 May 19 at 21:55
It looks like JHG218 unlocked it just over a week ago, how do you figure that?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 May 19 at 22:04
Pmalone6 said:
It looks like JHG218 unlocked it just over a week ago, how do you figure that?
Well, the IM said there is no legitimate way to unlock he achievement now so if he didn't unlock it legitimately...

Kind of a red flag that he unlocked that achievement offline but all others in Fable Anniversary online.

IM said:
Although I can not comment on individual investigations, I can assure you there are still no legitimate unlocks of this achievement post-Smartglass shutdown.

If you haven't read this yet, its a key reason as to why this is no longer available..
https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/apps/smartglass-info
]Q. Will I be able to interact with SmartGlass content for specific games, movies, or TV shows?
A. No. Content made for the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app is being retired and is no longer available.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 12 May 19 at 04:28
He unlocked it offline.
warning
A "online required" achievement.
Falensarano
Falensarano
Posted on 12 May 19 at 09:15
Just clicked on ‘report gamer’ and someone has already reported them haha.
Armstrong x360a
Posted on 21 May 19 at 06:19
Falensarano said:
Just clicked on ‘report gamer’ and someone has already reported them haha.
Still hasn't been removed yet, odd.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 28 May 19 at 04:00
Two people unlocked it!
I've messaged them. Hopefully it's working!
IstIngiliz
IstIngiliz
Posted on 28 May 19 at 10:50
Tatl360 said:
Two people unlocked it!
I've messaged them. Hopefully it's working!
I'm willing to bet money they unlocked it illegitimately toast
Falensarano
Falensarano
Posted on 28 May 19 at 14:09
Bit of a weird one though. The first one unlocked the achievement by itself which is odd if using the glitch.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 28 May 19 at 23:37
One user said to "Message Yorx". He helped him with the Xbox app thing.

He says he don't think it's cheating. roll
Who am I to judge...

Does anyone managed to do it?
I'll try later or tomorrow. There is some time I don't open the smartglass app.
IstIngiliz
IstIngiliz
Posted on 29 May 19 at 06:03
laugh

This Yorx person s/he refers to is already listed as a Cheater headspin

I've not opened SmartGlass in a while but doubt anything has changed.
Living Legends
Posted on 29 May 19 at 08:35
It's funnier seeing all these gullible people still hoping a miracle will come from this even after clear evidence has been shown three posts above that's its unobtainable. facepalm
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 29 May 19 at 14:47
Living Legends said:
It's funnier seeing all these gullible people still hoping a miracle will come from this even after clear evidence has been shown three posts above that's its unobtainable. facepalm
Nothing changed on the information since the announcement of dropped support.

We are hopeful because the app connects to Xbox Live, but can't find the console. And when it was working, it failed considerably to connect to the console.
According to the guides, that's it.
Living Legends
Posted on 29 May 19 at 15:30
Tatl360 said:
Living Legends said:

We are hopeful because the app connects to Xbox Live, but can't find the console. And when it was working, it failed considerably to connect to the console.
so the issue is with xbox discontinuing their support for the app which we both know they wont return to fix the 360 app after the 360 interface runs sluggish now.

The thing is, there has been clear evidence of this being manipulated time and time again and its done for every thread. Some one is always wishing on a wing and a prayer that it will get fixed and will try anything including dumping a bucket of grease on the HDD
GanGstaRise
GanGstaRise
Posted on 30 May 19 at 02:38
Living Legends said:
Tatl360 said:
Living Legends said:

so the issue is with xbox discontinuing their support for the app which we both know they wont return to fix the 360 app after the 360 interface runs sluggish now.

The thing is, there has been clear evidence of this being manipulated time and time again and its done for every thread. Some one is always wishing on a wing and a prayer that it will get fixed and will try anything including dumping a bucket of grease on the HDD
Lol invite you to read that:
UFC Undisputed 2009 Gold Digger Achievement Obtainable Again After Nine Years

So more we are to complain about it, more chance to get it fixed we have. Also the achievements seems to be glitchy long time before they stopped SUPPORTING the service, but the service is still ON, so we just hope most of people who unlocked it can give us a way to unlock.

By the way, I got few messages from byNeizo, I asked him to gim me:
- his phone model
- IOS version
- xbox smartglass version
- xbox360 model
- and a video where we can see his phone and xbox360 connecting to each other and the date

Will see what I get!
A Dreadful Shot
Posted on 30 May 19 at 03:47
It’s a bummer they added an achievement like this, would’ve liked to have completed the Fable series.
IstIngiliz
IstIngiliz
Posted on 30 May 19 at 05:31, Edited on 30 May 19 at 05:34 by IstIngiliz
GanGstaRise said:
So more we are to complain about it, more chance to get it fixed we have. Also the achievements seems to be glitchy long time before they stopped SUPPORTING the service, but the service is still ON, so we just hope most of people who unlocked it can give us a way to unlock.

- his phone model
- IOS version
- xbox360 model
- and a video where we can see his phone and xbox360 connecting to each other and the date

Will see what I get!
While I hold out a small slither of hope Microsoft might do something to fix this, I do think in its current state there's just no way to unlock this legitimately. I doubt very much that byNeizo will provide sufficient proof to show he got it working properly. Every single person we've queried that popped the achievement after support ended couldn't provide any real proof of how they unlocked it.

From a few messages above:

Will I be able to interact with SmartGlass content for specific games, movies, or TV shows?
A. No. Content made for the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app is being retired and is no longer available.
I think the key point here is the bold part. MS have evidently turned something off that allowed us to interact with specific content like we were able to before. OK, we can open the SmartGlass app and view our stats, games etc. but we can't actually interact with any of it in any capacity i.e. launch a game and it's this feature of the app that is needed to essentially pop the achievement.
Living Legends
Posted on 30 May 19 at 06:39, Edited on 30 May 19 at 06:44 by Living Legends
GanGstaRise said:
Living Legends said:
Tatl360 said:
Living Legends said:

Lol invite you to read that:
UFC Undisputed 2009 Gold Digger Achievement Obtainable Again After Nine Years

That wasn't a fix. MS shifted their servers which broke TrueSkill which re enabled this to be gained for a short time. Once TS was fixed, this broke once again. There isn't also a thread of the same thing being done. Like this one. The achievement was also able to be unlocked by others unlike this one where each person that has gained it gets found to be modded once again. It's insanity to think it was done legit. Why you continue to believe it is another.

And if you think about it, when a user finds a solution that is legit to achievements that have been discontinued orn unobtainable, they make it known and explain how they were able to pop it. For example, darksiders 2. It was being spread on feeds and the solution. Wonder why it hasn't happened with this one?
Living Legends
Posted on 30 May 19 at 06:41
IstIngiliz said:
GanGstaRise said:

- his phone model
- IOS version
- xbox360 model

Will see what I get!
While I hold out a small slither of hope Microsoft might do something to fix this, I do think in its current state there's just no way to unlock this legitimately. I doubt very much that byNeizo will provide sufficient proof to show he got it working properly. Every single person we've queried that popped the achievement after support ended couldn't provide any real proof of how they unlocked it.

From a few messages above:

Will I be able to interact with SmartGlass content for specific games, movies, or TV shows?
I think the key point here is the bold part. MS have evidently turned something off that allowed us to interact with specific content like we were able to before. OK, we can open the SmartGlass app and view our stats, games etc. but we can't actually interact with any of it in any capacity i.e. launch a game and it's this feature of the app that is needed to essentially pop the achievement.
They just won't understand that it's not working. There must be something going on at MS that they decided to bring back discontinued services. Next, we will have GFWL marketplace.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.