Socrack
Socrack
Posted on 21 January 19 at 12:30
I want this Achievement so bad roll
Socrack
Ceroface
Ceroface
Posted on 22 January 19 at 14:57
so irritating how the app is advertised every time the game is opened...
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 22 January 19 at 15:03, Edited on 23 January 19 at 12:27 by Tatl360
Sorry I couldn't test yet.

The person also didn't respond. It seems he was removed from the achievement list but not from the game completion list.
So anyone cheating is able to complete the games anyway? roll

Edit: Now I see him there on the achievement list. 19 of january.
Falensarano
Falensarano
Posted on 23 January 19 at 11:39
Ah that explains it. Knew he was cheating too as ignored my message on Xbox as well.
IstIngiliz
IstIngiliz
Posted on 31 January 19 at 10:35
The latest winner has been reported now so expect to see his gamertag removed from the recent winners list soon I guess.

I'm going to do another round of testing this over the weekend with my recently updated router. Probably a waste of time but fingers crossed.
Falensarano
Falensarano
Posted on 31 January 19 at 15:42
Seems on odd one that it looks genuine. But they didn’t reply to my message which looks dodgy.
Gate7Piraias
Gate7Piraias
Posted on 07 February 19 at 12:11
I Have a laptop windows 10 and i just downloaded xbox360 smartglass app. Why are we able to download this app, as microsoft discontinued its service with? fable 2 100% - fable 3 100% - fable anniversary 98% MY NERVES!! how can i see who took last this achievement maybe if we send them messages someone maybe answer !! thank you guys :D
IstIngiliz
IstIngiliz
Posted on 11 February 19 at 08:08
Gate7Piraias said:
I Have a laptop windows 10 and i just downloaded xbox360 smartglass app. Why are we able to download this app, as microsoft discontinued its service with? fable 2 100% - fable 3 100% - fable anniversary 98% MY NERVES!! how can i see who took last this achievement maybe if we send them messages someone maybe answer !! thank you guys :D
Under the achievement name you'll see the number of people who have unlocked it (Unlocked by 19,522 tracked gamers (41% - TA Ratio = 1.54). Clicking on this brings up a list of the winners and if you go to the last page you can see the most recent ones.

All the people that won the achievement after it seemingly became impossible to pop were classed as cheating I believe. Several of us messaged them and only one person ever responded saying that they were able to connect SmartGlass to the game after multiple tries but didn't elaborate any further.

I had planned on playing around with my router and network the other weekend to see if I could pop the achievement but with a newborn at home my time is super limited at the moment. Hopefully I can spare an hour or two some time soon to give it a go.
TwistedTB
TwistedTB
Posted on 11 February 19 at 10:42
They should patch the game so it connects to the Xbox One app.
Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
Gate7Piraias
Gate7Piraias
Posted on 11 February 19 at 14:17
IstIngiliz said:
Gate7Piraias said:
Under the achievement name you'll see the number of people who have unlocked it (Unlocked by 19,522 tracked gamers (41% - TA Ratio = 1.54). Clicking on this brings up a list of the winners and if you go to the last page you can see the most recent ones.

All the people that won the achievement after it seemingly became impossible to pop were classed as cheating I believe. Several of us messaged them and only one person ever responded saying that they were able to connect SmartGlass to the game after multiple tries but didn't elaborate any further.

I had planned on playing around with my router and network the other weekend to see if I could pop the achievement but with a newborn at home my time is super limited at the moment. Hopefully I can spare an hour or two some time soon to give it a go.
ok if you find a solution then share it with us :/ ! but how will you be able to pop it up threw the network and router? what’s the connection between this and the achievement? i have read somewhere else that someone took it via bluestacks i don’t know how but he said that ...
IstIngiliz
IstIngiliz
Posted on 12 February 19 at 06:38, Edited on 12 February 19 at 06:39 by IstIngiliz
Gate7Piraias said:
IstIngiliz said:
Gate7Piraias said:

ok if you find a solution then share it with us :/ ! but how will you be able to pop it up threw the network and router? what’s the connection between this and the achievement? i have read somewhere else that someone took it via bluestacks i don’t know how but he said that ...
Someone mentioned about possibly changing your router settings might allow for SmartGlass to connect. I've no idea what settings though to be honest.

One of the winners claimed he was able to connect via Bluestacks and pop the achievement. He subsequently had the achievement removed and is now classed as cheating so I guess whatever explanation he provided to TA wasn't sufficient and he may have just been lying.

And of course, in the 0.1% chance of me finding a solution I'll be posting here minutes later.
Pmalone6
Pmalone6
Posted on 15 February 19 at 13:58
Looks like there was another unlock just on 2/11/19:

Xepher Laurent
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:28
Hopefully it was legit.

I've messaged him. I'll try later today or tomorrow.
Pmalone6
Pmalone6
Posted on 16 February 19 at 03:26
He hasn't been on the site in two and a half years so it seems bleak
Living Legends
Posted on 16 February 19 at 03:37
You could always drop a message over xbl though
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 16 February 19 at 04:33
^
haha. I didn't notice that. On Xbox live then. headspin
Pmalone6
Pmalone6
Posted on 16 February 19 at 17:21
So this appears to only be for 360 and the one still won't work?
Pmalone6
Pmalone6
Posted on 16 February 19 at 17:41
Good luck to you! toast
Gate7Piraias
Gate7Piraias
Posted on 16 February 19 at 17:50
Pmalone6 said:
Good luck to you! toast
:D waiting for your reply guys
Gate7Piraias
Gate7Piraias
Posted on 16 February 19 at 17:55
does anybody know why i can’t download kingdoms & lords on windows 10 pc?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.