Game Discussion: Fable Anniversary Forum

See the Future

AuthorMessage
Pmalone6
148,333
Pmalone6
Posted on 19 February 19 at 05:02
rockcomputecry
R4AssaultRifle
Posted on 19 February 19 at 19:55
One solution they should do is make an Fable Anniversary HD on Xbox One then, without the See The Future achievement.
Falensarano
678,321
Falensarano
Posted on 20 February 19 at 08:52
R4AssaultRifle said:
One solution they should do is make an Fable Anniversary HD on Xbox One then, without the See The Future achievement.
I would support this but can’t see it happening.
Zumbigaoo
3,629
Zumbigaoo
Posted on 21 February 19 at 14:54
two people have achieved conquest recently, does anyone know how?
IstIngiliz
351,245
IstIngiliz
Posted on 21 February 19 at 16:35
Zumbigaoo said:
two people have achieved conquest recently, does anyone know how?
One has already been reported for cheating and I guess we'll see the status of the investigation soon.

The other guy has been posting in this thread. Hopefully he'll let us know how he was unable to unlock it that didn't involve breaking TA or MS' rules.
Tatl360
182,050
Tatl360
Posted on 22 February 19 at 03:28
He really unlocked it.

Hopefully it's legit and not one of the latest banned users trolling us. The low gamerscore and confusing typing makes it a bit strange.
How a person with so low gamerscore will care about this completion so much... roll
Falensarano
678,321
Falensarano
Posted on 22 February 19 at 12:14
A new gamertag perhaps? They only recently registered for TA too and seems to have gone silent following the unlock.

It seems a bit foolish to unlock an achievement after being told by the investigations manager that there is no legitimate way to unlock it. I’m thinking either second profile glitch or some other form of cheating. There have been a lot of unlocks over the last year though - seems a bit strange that there would be that many cheaters.
xBrain91x
511,555
xBrain91x
Posted on 22 February 19 at 12:55
there where someone once in a while unlocking it over the last year. but multiple unloockings shortly after each other? maybe something has been fixed while maintance?

Maintenance Scheduled for Xbox 360 Services

I will try for myself while recording. then i will upload the proof it it will work to proof.
but i do not have much hope, so sad they make it unobtainable but still provide the apps..
Posted on 22 February 19 at 19:12, Edited on 22 February 19 at 19:30 by the Investigations Manager
Falensarano said:
A new gamertag perhaps? They only recently registered for TA too and seems to have gone silent following the unlock.

It seems a bit foolish to unlock an achievement after being told by the investigations manager that there is no legitimate way to unlock it. I’m thinking either second profile glitch or some other form of cheating. There have been a lot of unlocks over the last year though - seems a bit strange that there would be that many cheaters.
Although I can not comment on individual investigations, I can assure you there are still no legitimate unlocks of this achievement post-Smartglass shutdown.

If you haven't read this yet, its a key reason as to why this is no longer available..
https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/apps/smartglass-info
Q. Will I be able to interact with SmartGlass content for specific games, movies, or TV shows?
A. No. Content made for the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app is being retired and is no longer available.
IstIngiliz
351,245
IstIngiliz
Posted on 23 February 19 at 07:00
The guy who was posting here in this thread who recently unlocked the achievement messaged me back as I asked how he managed to unlock it. He went on a bit of a tirade, accusing me of playing games, accusing us all of not believing him, taking sides etc. etc. He's new to TA evidently and thus probably isn't familiar with what breaks TA rules when it comes to unlocking achievements.

Anyway, as the IM posted above, I think that Q&A is pretty concrete proof that we'll never get this to unlock legitimately.
Falensarano
678,321
Falensarano
Posted on 23 February 19 at 10:20
IstIngiliz said:
The guy who was posting here in this thread who recently unlocked the achievement messaged me back as I asked how he managed to unlock it. He went on a bit of a tirade, accusing me of playing games, accusing us all of not believing him, taking sides etc. etc. He's new to TA evidently and thus probably isn't familiar with what breaks TA rules when it comes to unlocking achievements.

Anyway, as the IM posted above, I think that Q&A is pretty concrete proof that we'll never get this to unlock legitimately.
But didn’t actually tell you how he was managed to unlock it? Haha.
IstIngiliz
351,245
IstIngiliz
Posted on 24 February 19 at 06:56
Falensarano said:
IstIngiliz said:
The guy who was posting here in this thread who recently unlocked the achievement messaged me back as I asked how he managed to unlock it. He went on a bit of a tirade, accusing me of playing games, accusing us all of not believing him, taking sides etc. etc. He's new to TA evidently and thus probably isn't familiar with what breaks TA rules when it comes to unlocking achievements.

Anyway, as the IM posted above, I think that Q&A is pretty concrete proof that we'll never get this to unlock legitimately.
But didn’t actually tell you how he was managed to unlock it? Haha.
In between his incoherent ramblings and accusations he did mention something about using the method he posted but I got bored trying to understand just exactly what he meant laugh
Falensarano
678,321
Falensarano
Posted on 24 February 19 at 09:56
Haha fair. At the end of the day as the Inv Manager said, it can’t be legitimately unlocked - end of!
Across Concrete
Posted on 01 March 19 at 02:55, Edited on 01 March 19 at 03:00 by Across Concrete
Sucks I really wanted to have this game on my account cause I played the original a ton back in the day.
Gate7Piraias
11,679
Gate7Piraias
Posted on 10 March 19 at 10:29
boom
PrimeBigTime
616,884
PrimeBigTime
Posted on 11 March 19 at 11:28
Gate7Piraias said:
boom
Yeah boom, you just got flagged for cheating.
Gate7Piraias
11,679
Gate7Piraias
Posted on 13 March 19 at 21:13
PrimeBigTime said:
Gate7Piraias said:
boom
Yeah boom, you just got flagged for cheating.
oh my gosh i won’t sleep tonight ... please don’t tell me more.... i got flagged? which flag? from which country?
Falensarano
678,321
Falensarano
Posted on 13 March 19 at 21:26
Gate7Piraias said:
PrimeBigTime said:
Gate7Piraias said:
boom
Yeah boom, you just got flagged for cheating.
oh my gosh i won’t sleep tonight ... please don’t tell me more.... i got flagged? which flag? from which country?
I don’t think they are too concerned with the flagging on the site as long as they have their Fable Anniversary completion.
ChinDocta
1,135,910
ChinDocta
Posted on 13 March 19 at 23:25
Falensarano said:
Gate7Piraias said:
PrimeBigTime said:
Gate7Piraias said:
boom
Yeah boom, you just got flagged for cheating.
oh my gosh i won’t sleep tonight ... please don’t tell me more.... i got flagged? which flag? from which country?
I don’t think they are too concerned with the flagging on the site as long as they have their Fable Anniversary completion.
False or otherwise.
GI Flagging Manager
Cosmokeeper
14,420
Cosmokeeper
Posted on 16 March 19 at 14:22
I'm so upset and sad that Microsoft or former Lionhead Studios haven't patched this so you don't need SmartGlass to get this achievement, and even more so after they updated the game to work on Xbox One backwards compatibility without fixing it, even if that was enabled before the SmartGlass service was taken down. The fact that they locked an achievement behind connecting to an app is so extremely aggravating in the first place!

I have contacted Xbox and Xbox Support multiple times on Twitter regarding this and other issues but they never reply and I think that's so low from a consumer-friendly standpoint. Does anyone here know if there's a better way to get a response from them regarding this and other issues?

I started Fable Anniversary on this profile recently without reading every little bit of information beforehand and hoping that I'd be able to unlock it with the legitimate methods mentioned on the Internet; such as downloading the SmartGlass app on a Windows 10 computer and trying to connect while playing the physical game on Xbox 360, on Xbox One etc. but nothing worked and even though I can hide the game from my profile, which I've done, it still makes me very upset that we can't remove it completely from our profiles if no achievements have been unlocked. Why in the world hasn't Microsoft enabled that functionality, which Sony has on PS 4, where I can completely delete any game that has zero trophies and it will be gone from my profile completely, not just hidden from other users :,(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.