The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 10th, 2017

  • That Guy086That Guy086595,151
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 01:43
    Back in the 360 Cam days Uno had a lot of dicks in it.
  • mosin360mosin360745,802
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 01:44
    There is always more by morning. The TA scanner is just quick to note the first batch of sales.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • CornerscoutCornerscout593,923
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 01:52
    Meh.
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01544,308
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 02:04
    redjarman said:
    Nox Mortiis said:
    Might get Deus Ex, but I've never played any of them so I'm feeling iffy.
    I'd highly recommend playing Human Revolution first. They're good games but Mankind Divided is a direct sequel so you might feel a bit lost playing it first
    I like the first one better. The second one had kind of a bad frame rate and I couldn't really stand that.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,181,850
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 03:03
    Inferno118 said:
    The Globalizer said:
    Uno! Time to plug the Kinect back in and take my pants off!
    Whatlaughlaughlaugh
    Unfortunately video is restricted to friends only. You can't look at other people's dicks in this version only your buddies.
  • That Guy086That Guy086595,151
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 03:09
    Infinite Minigolf, Achievement Hunter sold me on it
    #copout
  • SighrisSighris1,958,014
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 03:18
    That Guy086 said:
    Infinite Minigolf, Achievement Hunter sold me on it
    #copout
    It’s a fun easy completion with no missables. The game is flagged wrong and TA info team won’t fix it
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 03:20
    Bleh. Nothing interesting. Hopefully this post is updated with some better stuff by tomorrow.
  • BarriedUBarriedU1,026,760
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 03:25
    Where is Friday the 13th ?
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 03:49
    Not much jumping out at me. Will probably get Hunter's Legacy.

    Also, cool to note it looks like they just added Surfing as a genre.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • FamicorpsFamicorps790,311
  • SplattadorSplattador375,185
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 05:31, Edited on 10 October 17 at 05:32 by Splattador
    "Uno" is the only one that captures my interest. Can't beat that deal.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo263,825
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 05:49
    Deus Ex deluxe edition is a steal, the DLC was great as well. Another one of my favourite One games so far.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,839,112
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 05:54
    Sighris said:
    That Guy086 said:
    Infinite Minigolf, Achievement Hunter sold me on it
    #copout
    It’s a fun easy completion with no missables. The game is flagged wrong and TA info team won’t fix it
    You clearly haven't been paying attention then.
  • LockieLockie573,975
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 06:03
    Great price for Deus Ex, hopefully the walkthrough will be done eventually since there looks to be a lot of missables and collectables.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • YODA12320YODA123201,971,819
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 06:20
    ChinDocta said:
    Sighris said:
    That Guy086 said:
    Infinite Minigolf, Achievement Hunter sold me on it
    #copout
    It’s a fun easy completion with no missables. The game is flagged wrong and TA info team won’t fix it
    You clearly haven't been paying attention then.
    Yup lol points to create a dlc hole lol.
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 06:44
    Best list I've seen in years.
    Wouldn't know where to start.
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty662,636
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 06:55
    reforc3 said:
    redjarman said:
    Nox Mortiis said:
    Might get Deus Ex, but I've never played any of them so I'm feeling iffy.
    I'd highly recommend playing Human Revolution first. They're good games but Mankind Divided is a direct sequel so you might feel a bit lost playing it first
    or just watch the re-cap on the main menu and you are good to go
    Not really. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a very good game and a lot less tough to beat. Mankind Divided has that large DLC that takes a lot of time to complete.

    I recommend going through Human Revolution first too. It's backwards compatible anyway ;)
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty662,636
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 06:56
    Lockie said:
    Great price for Deus Ex, hopefully the walkthrough will be done eventually since there looks to be a lot of missables and collectables.
    No need for a walkthrough. Everything is missable because you have a limited amount of saves. It's just as missable as something like Fallout or Skyrim
  • Hawkes67Hawkes67983,812
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 07:04
    Nothing much of interest for me ....

    Roll on Black Friday sales !! dance
    Who monitors the Birds ?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.