The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 10th, 2017

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 October 17 at 08:01
    Deus ex clap wish I could buy it again. Worth every penny.
  • Vr EnglishVr English757,338
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 08:36
    laughInferno118 said:
    The Globalizer said:
    Uno! Time to plug the Kinect back in and take my pants off!
    Whatlaughlaugh
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 08:49
    Skyrim - Special Edition is down to around £11 on the Brazilian Xbox Store.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,157,469
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 09:06
    YODA12320 said:
    ChinDocta said:
    Sighris said:
    That Guy086 said:
    Infinite Minigolf, Achievement Hunter sold me on it
    #copout
    It’s a fun easy completion with no missables. The game is flagged wrong and TA info team won’t fix it
    You clearly haven't been paying attention then.
    Yup lol points to create a dlc hole lol.
    I believe ChinDocta is referring specifically to the previously outstanding submissions that were updated two days ago, based on Infinite Minigolf - Achievement Flag submissions. There has yet to be a submission for the looks like Unobtainable achievement, although I based on friend feed items I believe they have been notified of it very recently.
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 10:00
    Sighris said:
    That Guy086 said:
    Infinite Minigolf, Achievement Hunter sold me on it
    #copout
    It’s a fun easy completion with no missables. The game is flagged wrong and TA info team won’t fix it
    That's a bit harsh. I don't think there's anyone on the GI Team that have told you "we won't fix it". I don't see any achievements in that game marked as missable. What's wrong with the flags?
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 10:14
    Just bought the "Mega Man Legacy Collection"smile
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 10:33
    No 360 sale...?
  • MaseJMaseJ744,327
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 10:44
    Looks like its Mass Effect and Cabela's sale on 360 roll
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty658,761
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 10:46
    infamousSparkle said:
    No 360 sale...?
    Was wondering this as well
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 11:29
    wait Mass Effect? I need some DLC and the third game...
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 October 17 at 11:50
    Is there no 360 sale at all, or have you just not done it yet?
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 12:00
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    Is there no 360 sale at all, or have you just not done it yet?
    It's happening automatically. From what I can see, the website mentions the sale of Mass Effect and a few other things, but it does not look like the prices has been adjusted yet, which can explain why the bot hasn't posted the 360 sales yet.
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • gmurda33gmurda331,169,517
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 12:25
    the hasbro family fun pack is not on sale in the US. sad face
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 October 17 at 12:37
    they should call games like Deus Ex THE COMPLETE GAME EDITION rather than some so called fancy name....it would be more truthful.
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2258,983
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 13:34
    Twinkling82 said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    Is there no 360 sale at all, or have you just not done it yet?
    It's happening automatically. From what I can see, the website mentions the sale of Mass Effect and a few other things, but it does not look like the prices has been adjusted yet, which can explain why the bot hasn't posted the 360 sales yet.
    Well there was a 360 post that was a jumbled mess I saw last night, but that's gone.
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 13:49
    Im guessing that's because of a change on xbox.com - When searching for Mass Effect 3, I wasn't taken to the 360 site, but the One-BC page, which effectively doesn't show the DLC - and apparently you can't buy ME3 digitally!
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,171,017
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 14:00
    Anybody else having trouble with Uno? Bought it and after 5 seconds of loading up the game and seeing the devs names - the game crashes. Loud noise of the game getting stuck and boots me back to Dashboard. I redownloaded and everything, any ideas how to fix this?
    'Eyes up, Guardian'
  • Omniscient AlOmniscient Al1,288,823
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 14:13, Edited on 10 October 17 at 21:32 by Omniscient Al
    For those wondering where the 360 sales went......you may have missed an inadvertently riotously funny post by Rich Stone early this morning. The green sale banner for the 360 read:

    Discounts available for the following 360 games........followed by a blank page.

    The wags on this site commented:

    I'll jump on this sale. Finally!Truth in advertising. Nice selection of games. My wallet breathes more easily.
    Best sale in weeks. I've been meaning to try these games out.


    A big thank-you to all the nascent stand-up comics. You made me laugh out loud.
  • lepeau83lepeau83295,714
    Posted on 10 October 17 at 14:28
    xxx AL said:
    For those wondering where the 360 sales went......you may have missed an inadvertently riotously funny post by Rich Stone early this morning. The green sale banner for the 360 read:

    Discounts available for the following 360 games........followed by a blank page.

    The wags on this site commented:

    I'll jump on this sale. Finally!Truth in advertising. Nice selection of games. My wallet breathes more easily.
    Best sale in weeks. I've been meaning to try these games out.


    A big thank-you to all the nascient stand-up comics. You made me laugh out loud.
    I had a good chuckle at it as well.
  • Posted on 10 October 17 at 15:35
    Hasbro Family Fun Pack for me, almost bought this over the weekend glad I decided against it.
    I brake for Hulking Phase Beasts!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.