Game Discussion: Paladins: Champions of the Realm Forum

New DLC has appeared for Paladins: Champions of the Realm

AuthorMessage
Posted on 11 October 17 at 05:47
The new DLC pack All Hallows Evie for Paladins: Champions of the Realm has 15 Achievements worth 205 Gamerscore
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 11 October 17 at 08:32
Pretty sure some of these achievements are just here to annoy.
ThaHawka
ThaHawka
Posted on 11 October 17 at 13:46
What gave you that idea..? laugh

Paladins: Champions of the RealmThe InsaneThe The Insane achievement in Paladins: Champions of the Realm worth 20 pointsHave over 30 different champions at level 20 or higher
I have an extensive collection of games, so don't hesitate to message me if you see a game in my game collection that you'd like to work on together!
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 11 October 17 at 13:55
ThaHawka said:
What gave you that idea..? laugh

Paladins: Champions of the RealmThe InsaneThe The Insane achievement in Paladins: Champions of the Realm worth 20 pointsHave over 30 different champions at level 20 or higher
You going for it?
ThaHawka
ThaHawka
Posted on 11 October 17 at 13:56
With the expected timeframes I keep hearing from people... not at all likely! Another failed total completion... (the discontinued achievements really aren't helping!)
I have an extensive collection of games, so don't hesitate to message me if you see a game in my game collection that you'd like to work on together!
Living Legends
Posted on 11 October 17 at 20:43
This will be a nice completion. I would hope they did a similar thing with smite. Twenty diamond characters
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.