Game Info Submission Archive: Dead by Daylight Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dead by Daylight - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Dead by Daylight

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 13 October 17 at 16:37
Tycoon Emperor has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead by Daylight Achievements:

Tycoon Emperor said:
Dead by DaylightNo one left behindThe No one left behind achievement in Dead by Daylight worth 15 pointsIn a public match, rescue someone after at least one gate has opened.

Currently discontinued/unobtainable due to the last patch. I and few others met the requirements more than once last night and achievement did not unlock. Searching online results lots of recent topics that this achievement is not unlocking for them and no one here as unlocked since 23 August 2017

Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 13 October 17 at 20:19
Thanks for the submission, Tycoon Emperor. It appears that you are right and this achievement is currently broken. We've gone ahead and added the discontinued flag until a new patch arrives smile

Thanks again!
Information Posted on 16 October 17 at 00:35
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Mishqqa
Mishqqa
Posted on 31 October 17 at 18:16
they fixed it=]] got my today
Information Posted on 31 October 17 at 23:05
Tycoon Emperor has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead by Daylight Achievements:

Tycoon Emperor said:
Dead by DaylightNo one left behindThe No one left behind achievement in Dead by Daylight worth 15 pointsIn a public match, rescue someone after at least one gate has opened.

The achievement has now been fixed with latest patch and people are now unlocking it.

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 01 November 17 at 13:26
Thanks Tycoon! Flags have been updated!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 01 November 17 at 14:22
This post was archived by x D00G x
Information Posted on 17 December 18 at 09:00
New Paralyzer has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Darkness Among Us for Dead by Daylight:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by New Paralyzer for Dead by Daylight

New Paralyzer said:
Due to reports of game crashes on the new Map it has temporarily been removed. Unforgettable Getaway currently can't be obtained until the Map is re-added.
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 17 December 18 at 10:44
Thank you for the submission New Paralyzer. We have applied the flags as you suggested.
Information Posted on 17 December 18 at 14:54
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 23 December 18 at 19:23
New Paralyzer has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Darkness Among Us for Dead by Daylight:

New Paralyzer said:
Dead by DaylightUnforgettable GetawayThe Unforgettable Getaway achievement in Dead by Daylight worth 28 pointsIn a public match, repair the generator in the Chalet and live to tell the tale.

Map has returned. Online, Versus

Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 23 December 18 at 23:45
Hey there New Paralyzer! We are tracking plenty of new unlocks on this now, so it looks fixed to us! We have removed Discontinued and flagged the achievement appropriately. Thanks for your submission! toast
Information Posted on 28 December 18 at 10:40
Information Posted on 23 January 19 at 21:55
CrazyFred77 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dead by Daylight Achievements:

CrazyFred77 said:
Dead by DaylightSkilled HuntressThe Skilled Huntress achievement in Dead by Daylight worth 103 pointsIn public matches, down survivors 20 times with The Huntress' Hatchets further than 24 meters.

As part of patch 2.5.0, they lowered from 100 to 20 times (source: ingame patch note)

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 23 January 19 at 23:22
Thanks for the submission, CrazyFred77. The achievement details have been updated to reflect this change.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 23 January 19 at 23:36
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Information Posted on 09 April 19 at 05:30
iMaginaryy has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Darkness Among Us for Dead by Daylight:

iMaginaryy said:
Dead by DaylightUnforgettable GetawayThe Unforgettable Getaway achievement in Dead by Daylight worth 28 pointsIn a public match, repair the generator in the Chalet and live to tell the tale.

This achievement should be listed under the Title Update, as you do not need to own the DLC to earn it.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 18 June 19 at 12:08
Thank you for the submission iMaginaryy and sorry for a really late answer. The achievement is already in the Title Update, which means it can be played without the paid DLC. The name is based on the DLC name, because they arrived together in one patch/update, but it does not mean that you have to own the DLC to get the achievements in the TU.
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:35
^ I think Shadow moved it to the Title Update immediately after I posted that, but don't remember. I submitted a few at the time. Regardless, thanks for checking in on it!
Fear is the mindkiller.
Information Posted on 19 June 19 at 08:13
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.