Game Discussion: ReCore

October 13th 2017 ReCore has a new update available

• New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,436,899
    Posted on 14 October 17 at 06:27
    I played the definitive update at launch and encountered all sorts of issues and read about worse issues on forums so I just stopped playing

To anyone that is currently playing has this update addressed anything good? Is it safe to trek through this buggy game?
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,932,513
    Posted on 15 October 17 at 18:59
    The only bugs I've encountered, and I've played extensively over the last two days (post update), are:

A graphical glitch in the new area to the NW of the cauldron, where the ground isn't aligned properly and it's possible to fall through the scenery (but you respawn pretty quickly, no crash)

It's possible to leap out of the adventure dungeon where you first find the FL1-ER, but I had to really try and break the game by platforming up bits of scenery I really shouldn't have been able to.

I've played 12-16 hours over two days, and everything else seems perfectly fine - no issues at all beyond those trivialities above.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,436,899
    Posted on 15 October 17 at 21:40
    x Mataeus x said:
    The only bugs I've encountered, and I've played extensively over the last two days (post update), are:

A graphical glitch in the new area to the NW of the cauldron, where the ground isn't aligned properly and it's possible to fall through the scenery (but you respawn pretty quickly, no crash)

It's possible to leap out of the adventure dungeon where you first find the FL1-ER, but I had to really try and break the game by platforming up bits of scenery I really shouldn't have been able to.

I've played 12-16 hours over two days, and everything else seems perfectly fine - no issues at all beyond those trivialities above.
    Some people where claiming their achievements weren't popping. I'd have to look around to see specifically which ones wen't unlocking.

Also some people claimed they couldn't feed their bots.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads