Game Discussion: Pinball FX2 Forum

Tables Have Been Delisted From Xbox One Version

AuthorMessage
Cr4zX
1,029,909
Cr4zX
Posted on 26 July 18 at 14:03
Against TOS really? cryfacepalm
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 26 July 18 at 14:08, Edited on 26 July 18 at 14:14 by ManicMetalhead
Cr4zX said:
Against TOS really? cryfacepalm
Afraid so, this counts as account sharing (or at least attempting to account share).
Cr4zX
1,029,909
Cr4zX
Posted on 26 July 18 at 14:59
which is really really bad. Ok got it, but are siamese twins sharing account? I mean they have 2 hands, sometimes 3, but also 2 heads so who's playing? uuhhh? TA jurisprudence, someone?
Elite1111111111
Posted on 26 July 18 at 15:03
Cr4zX said:
which is really really bad. Ok got it, but are siamese twins sharing account? I mean they have 2 hands, sometimes 3, but also 2 heads so who's playing? uuhhh? TA jurisprudence, someone?
SHARING an account is at least plausible deniability. You literally just asked for someones account details.
Cr4zX
1,029,909
Cr4zX
Posted on 26 July 18 at 15:56, Edited on 26 July 18 at 16:29 by Cr4zX
understood. and to answer the last question yes, purchasing the 360 tables for fx2 still gives you the XB1 version. At least for now (I did it yesterday). You just have to install it via the web page of the XB1 table.
D1SCO
343,819
D1SCO
Posted on 30 July 18 at 23:03
Cr4zX said:
understood. and to answer the last question yes, purchasing the 360 tables for fx2 still gives you the XB1 version. At least for now (I did it yesterday). You just have to install it via the web page of the XB1 table.
Well that's strange because when no-one answered me I bought the Doctor Strange one and it doesn't. I haven't found any way to get it on XB1 but the previous ones I've purchased are there.
Cr4zX
1,029,909
Cr4zX
Posted on 31 July 18 at 09:13
If you bought it on 360 you should be able to install it on your XB1 here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doctor-strange-table/c50q4...
After logging in, a blue box "install on xb1" should appear. If you’ve blocked automated downloads, you might want to enable them. On your Xbox One, go to Settings > System > Updates > Keep my games & apps up to date.
D1SCO
343,819
D1SCO
Posted on 01 August 18 at 00:07
Cr4zX said:
If you bought it on 360 you should be able to install it on your XB1 here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doctor-strange-table/c50q4...
After logging in, a blue box "install on xb1" should appear. If you’ve blocked automated downloads, you might want to enable them. On your Xbox One, go to Settings > System > Updates > Keep my games & apps up to date.
I can assure you this does not work for me. It just says "Redeem a Code" and does not register that I purchased it on 360 already. The ones I purchased before the delisting can still be reinstalled.
Cr4zX
1,029,909
Cr4zX
Posted on 01 August 18 at 09:10
That's definitely strange, Doctor. There is no reason for it not to work. Did you get the fx3 version?
D1SCO
343,819
D1SCO
Posted on 03 August 18 at 00:03
Cr4zX said:
That's definitely strange, Doctor. There is no reason for it not to work. Did you get the fx3 version?
Not sure, I don't have that installed.
cenGii91
263,759
cenGii91
Posted on 26 September 18 at 16:06
Quick update: Civil War is still available via Pinball FX Windows 10 version for 2,99€. I would recommend grabbing it, because i wasn't able to import this one to X1 either.

And some side note: I tried to buy other DLCs that is still available for purchase that are not mentioned by OT but i can't buy anything on X1 version, so i would actually recommend buying all of the missing tables that you don't have on X1 version and can't purchase for any reason on Windows 10 Edition.
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.