The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 17th, 2017

• Posted on 17 October 17 at 00:53
    The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition is so tempting & has been for a while when i’ve seen it on Sale in the past, but i’ve got The Fractured But Whole, Life is Strange Before the Storm Episode 2 both this week (TFBW is installed) and as of next Friday, Assassin’s Creed Origins to play, plus Star Wars Battlefront II next month, so it would just be added to the Backlog & might not get played till at least January, and with AC Origins’ first Story DLC in January & Far Cry 5 in February, it would be unfairly ignored for a while.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 00:57
    Are any of these new?
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,367,442
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:06
    I'll grab battleship and risk .....mcdroid is tempting ...bit I'm not into tower defense.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:06
    A lot of tough choices, Battlefront season pass is free but if I wait they might pay be to take it. Don’t forget about The Witcher for $20 or you have a little extra coin in your pocket you could get the game of the year edition for... $20
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:09
    Oh look another lame fallout 4 season pass deal, where's the sale? Ffs
    No gods or kings,only man.
  • BK BuDHaBK BuDHa968,908
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:26
    Battleship!!! Great deal, definitely getting!
  • DrEsumeDrEsume495,388
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:30
    What's the difference between the two Fallout 4 bundles besides one being more expensive than the other? The Season Pass version seems to include the game as well.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:38
    Definitely gonna spring for Anima and NeuroVoider. McDroid looks interesting... been years since I played a Tower Defence game at all.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:45
    The Witcher 3 is probably my favorite game of all time. Pick it up if you haven't played it, I cannot recommend it enough!
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:45
    Neurovoider!
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 01:48
    DrEsume said:
    What's the difference between the two Fallout 4 bundles besides one being more expensive than the other? The Season Pass version seems to include the game as well.
    A mistake the game isn't included in the season pass.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 02:28
    Damn that NHL drop :/ not even what 3 weeks?
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 03:08, Edited on 17 October 17 at 03:13 by 緑眼のイアン
    DrEsume said:
    I was wondering the same thing. They look identical. Nevermind, clicking on the link to look, it seems the season pass doesn't include the game, it's DLC only.

I'm tempted to get Fallout 4 and Witcher. I've never played a game in either series but they both seem interesting. Cheaper than on amazon as well, for once.
  • mkdfanmkdfan804,445
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 03:13
    Had to get Witcher 3 GOTY for that price. Can’t wait to play it again and go for another 2k gamerscore. Amazing game.
    Still think fallout 4 GOTY could be cheaper so I’ll wait for that.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 03:27
    Battlefront for dirt cheap again. It's like EA has a bunch of unsold physical copies that they're trying to get rid of... except these are digital, so it's even more pathetic.
    This is a signature. It has words in it.
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,519,008
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 03:49
    Battlefront with all dlc for $5? thats crazy
  • CornerscoutCornerscout591,687
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 03:54
    Doesn't look like anything is cheap and easy this week. What a bummer.
    You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
  • EurydaceEurydace601,936
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 04:09
    Thanks for not putting the Ghost Recon DLC on sale once again. I guess eventually that gold edition will come down to a reasonable price...
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 04:24
    Fallout 4 GOTY at $40. Not bad.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.