The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 17th, 2017

• Posted on 17 October 17 at 04:30
    Eurydace said:
    Thanks for not putting the Ghost Recon DLC on sale once again. I guess eventually that gold edition will come down to a reasonable price...
    I'm waiting for that too. Black Friday I think. Don't cave yet!
  • iManuBAD iTiManuBAD iT201,634
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 06:23
    EA warning NBA LIVE 18 | 50% | $30.00 Another epic fail
    The life is hard, if you are tard is hardest!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,640
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 07:52
    mkdfan1990 said:
    Still think fallout 4 GOTY could be cheaper so I’ll wait for that.
    Getting close to the price I will pay. 40% off in Black Friday sale and it will be mine.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 08:20
    I might be picking up The Witcher 3: Complete Edition. It's definitely worth the $20 and I'll get another 2K out of it plus a few more wonderful playthroughs.
  • EvieLeafEvieLeaf982,171
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 08:38
    Anyone thinking about getting GR : Wildlands, get it on the UBIShop. It's a good deal cheaper.
  • To TzitzikiTo Tzitziki667,966
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 08:46
    oh dear, i am just buying games and i dont have the time to play like before :*
    Heroes fight like Greeks
  • Vr EnglishVr English757,727
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 08:59
    toastlnfected Cookie said:
    Oh look another lame fallout 4 season pass deal, where's the sale? Ffs
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty681,682
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 09:21
    I was tempted by Unepic until I looked at the game clips. FFs.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 09:51
    Killerfrog527 said:
    The Witcher 3 is probably my favorite game of all time. Pick it up if you haven't played it, I cannot recommend it enough!
    I cannot agree more. Do not miss out on this game! Especially with the One X coming in a couple of weeks, the patch will presumably make the game even more beautiful.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 11:44
    Finally, downloading Witcher 3 GOTY right now headspin
  • halohogghalohogg115,422
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 11:50
    $6 for Risk = $6 Battlefront + all DLC. That's funny Hasbro.
  • YinYin1,014,269
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 12:01, Edited on 17 October 17 at 12:02 by Yin
    If you love story telling or remotely enjoy RPGs or open world games, you owe it to yourself to play Witcher 3; the start was slow going for me, but by hour ten I was hooked. I dumped over 150 hours into the game and honestly consider it to be one of the best games I’ve ever played. For $20, that value proposition is simply to great to pass on. That includes the expansions, which are equally gripping and filled with stories that you’re bound to remember.
  • AlahertAlahert1,340,481
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 12:11
    halohogg said:
    $6 for Risk = $6 Battlefront + all DLC. That's funny Hasbro.
    laugh
    DARK 777
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,568
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 13:12
    Uh Get Good said:
    Fallout 4 GOTY at $40. Not bad.
    Yes, especially since it's only 10 USD more than the discounted season pass and includes all DLC in the season pass.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 14:35
    Unepic at $5 is a deal.

Great little game.
    Ask me about my rock collection.
  • Posted on 17 October 17 at 14:58
    Witcher 3 is 20$ and Witcher 3 GOTY is also 20$. now that's what i call pro consumer. not only all their 16 DLC is free, but in this sale those two massive Expansion Packs are also basically free as part of the GOTY Edition.
    on the other hand you have fallout 4 that charges you for 3 DLC that are supposed to be part of their game in the first place, their Season Pass is 50$ and now that is on sale it's still 30$ (which is too much). i refuse to pay for that shit
    the Blood and Wine alone is bigger than the entire Falout 4 + all of its tiny expansion packs.
  • YaevenYaeven242,676
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 16:20
    MalphasAbyss said:
    Witcher 3 is 20$ and Witcher 3 GOTY is also 20$. now that's what i call pro consumer. not only all their 16 DLC is free, but in this sale those two massive Expansion Packs are also basically free as part of the GOTY Edition.
    on the other hand you have fallout 4 that charges you for 3 DLC that are supposed to be part of their game in the first place, their Season Pass is 50$ and now that is on sale it's still 30$ (which is too much). i refuse to pay for that shit
    the Blood and Wine alone is bigger than the entire Falout 4 + all of its tiny expansion packs.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. The Witcher 3 with all the extra content and expansions for $20 is an incredible deal. Meanwhile, Fallout 4 being a meh game with lousy, almost offensive "extra content" charges you double the price of admission.
  • SlavenBOSSSlavenBOSS907,326
    Posted on 17 October 17 at 18:07
    I would love to play Witcher 3 but i just dont have time to play that big of a game and with all my backlogs :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 October 17 at 19:02
    Uh Get Good said:
    Fallout 4 GOTY at $40. Not bad.
    Another $15-20 and it'll be at a decent price. All of the Bethesda complete edition games end up under $20 if you're willing to wait for it.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 October 17 at 20:28
    Tempted to pick up the season passes for The Witches 3 and Fallout 4 but low on monies atm. The pain...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.