Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Exclusive: Telltale Mega Collection Bundles Nearly All Their Games Since 2012

• Zorlac0666Zorlac0666165,396
    Posted on 20 October 17 at 16:45Permalink
    Yeah, you can work years here at some places and not make $11.15.
  • Posted on 20 October 17 at 17:02Permalink
    Who's going to buy it? Half of it's been given away free and the other half has been on sale for 75% off. Whatever is new and hasn't been on sale will be come the black friday sale. Kudos to telltale if they can sucker people out of their money
  • John AceyJohn Acey250,860
    Posted on 20 October 17 at 20:05Permalink
    I've personally only played walking dead season 1, so I guess this would be a bargain for me..
    ..then again not sure if I really wanna go thru that much of telltale,
    and the only 1 I'm really interested about is the tales from borderlands..
    since I heard it's really good.
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,071,610
    Posted on 20 October 17 at 21:43Permalink
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Might be interesting for some, but I'm sure most here have already completed some or many of these games.
    ooh but you know people are gonna wanna "stack" games they've beat over and over lol
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • adamrulzadamrulz374,471
    Posted on 20 October 17 at 23:01Permalink
    Nice bundle but I'll echo the others with "Who hasn't played at least a few of these titles " Jurassic Park was really well done and what got me into Telltale. Still have to finish WD season 2 on 360, TWAU on both systems and the Batman/Marvel/TGoT/Minecraft. This would be good for people who will join X1 this holiday season. They can be a little boring at times but the voice acting is great and they really do a swell job of story telling, IMHO!!
    Afw
  • Posted on 20 October 17 at 23:07Permalink
    Calling them "games" is a bit of a stretch, more like interactive movies.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
    Posted on 20 October 17 at 23:19Permalink
    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    Thye're absolutely games. That said this isn't the discussion at all.
  • Posted on 20 October 17 at 23:51Permalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    Well I beg to differ, why anyone would pay that amount of money for interactive movies is beyond me.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Posted on 21 October 17 at 02:11Permalink
    I wouldn't buy this for 2$ I'm not really into cutscenes disguised as games.
  • Apostle92627Apostle92627345,999
    Posted on 21 October 17 at 03:56Permalink
    I played all but two of the games listed. While it's not worth the money for me, I'm happy other people can enjoy them for cheaper than they normally are.
    Posted on 21 October 17 at 08:14Permalink
    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    Well I beg to differ, why anyone would pay that amount of money for interactive movies is beyond me.
    Well with it said like that. A normal movie cost about $20 give or take for about 2 hours of entertainment. These are about 10 hours each (again give or take), and only cost about $25 when they're new. They're also interactive which takes more work to develop because your movie may not end like my movie. The $13 each they are in this package is a great deal for anyone that doesn't own them already.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy333,580
    Posted on 22 October 17 at 03:47Permalink
    I got some of these with GwG and others on sale so the price seems pretty steep if you ask me! Are they not going to be going on sale anymore? If so then i'd regret missing sales in the past but buying the last games i need would still be cheaper for me at the point I'm at having a few already.
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.