Game Discussion: Microsoft Treasure Hunt (Windows 8)

log out?

• Posted on 19 October 17 at 11:27
    it auto logged in the wrong xbox account for me, anyone know how to log out and get the right one?
    "Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable." - Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
  • lightsup55lightsup55667,617
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 22:12, Edited on 07 November 19 at 23:52 by lightsup55
    The instructions may differ depending on which version of Windows you are on, but I don't have my Windows 8.1 computer near me to test it out.

Unfortunately, this game got updated if your PC is running Windows 10. So... there are 2 platform variants now:

On Windows 8.1: Microsoft Treasure Hunt (Win 8)
    On Windows 10: Microsoft Treasure Hunt (Win 10)

On Windows 10, you should only need to sign-out using the Xbox Console Companion app (or the beta version). To sign-out, you need to click the Menu button (=), then click Settings (cog icon), and then click Sign out. You'll then have the option to sign-in again using a Microsoft account that was added in the Windows 10 Settings app. You can get to that area under:
    Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts
    Look under Accounts used by other apps. If your account is not listed here, you may need to click Add a Microsoft account.

Once you are on the correct account on the Xbox Console Companion app, make sure that Auto sign-in is turned On, then load Microsoft Treasure Hunt again.

More information (Windows 10 platform):
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed
    I launched the game today and it's a new game completely?
    Surprise update
    Cross-Platform / Version Unlocks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads